CorruptedSmile's SCP RP Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2023
Your in-game name:Brian "Squid" Vizhco, James Goodman is the account i got caught ban evading on
Your SteamID:76561199215006782
Your steam community link: Date of ban:4/29/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Fail rp/ban evasion
Who banned you:"Mute"
Ban length?:8 weeks (7 weeks and 5 days now)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: waiting out my original punishment (which was a 1 day ban) instead of taking the most stupidest move I've ever done on this server, and most likely stop minging on this server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?Yes i have
Why should you be unbanned:Im going to start this off with a full admittance of what I've done, Yes i did commit fail rp by taking the surface reward in the middle of combat to avoid the 2 min walk back to my containment chamber, Yes i did come back on an alt because my impatient under developed brain decided that i couldn't wait 1 fucking day to be unbanned, Yes i did throw 2 taunting comments to "Mute" before i got crushed by the ban hammer, if the same admin is looking at this, I'm extremely sorry for that. I never intended harm on the server, i try my best to refrain myself from minging to the point where i ruin the rp experience for someone. To be completely honest, i kind of enjoy being a minge, but seeing the 2 month ban, i realize i can enjoy what the server has to offer instead of being a piece of shit while doing it, also the fact im going to be fucked if i carry on with this.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:Actually reading the rule book so i can stop getting warned for shit i never bothered to look into.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?This server doesn't contain hour long trainings no one is ever going to use, but besides that reason, this server has good and interesting updates people actually want to get involved in, you can see situations where combative are actually useful, it has a pretty friendly community, and also I'm a big scp nerd.

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @CorruptedSmile ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Normally we require the staff member(s) to reply to an appeal to give their side of the story, there is enough evidence for a decision. Just because you didn't mean to cause trouble to the server does not excuse you from receiving a punishment. You have admitted to everything you had done meaning that this is a valid ban.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks

Have a nice day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.