Creepy staff application US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creepy

Apr 13, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Creepy (Steam login name is tuirpot but original name is Creepy)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Over 20, can't check now due to servers being down.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdon (London)
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ryan String (Facility Guard and level 40+)
Chaos name (include your rank): Chris Whitefield CI recruit (waiting for tryout)
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0187018106
Discord ID (name#0000): creepy4129
Do you have a mic?: Yes I have
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It's my first application at the moment
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I received only warn for ERP because I said "I suck ur dick" to one guy just to give back my $10000, it slipped out of my mouth and I didn't think about it that i even said that, but in general I'm good guy and never break any rules. That warn is just minor mistake that I did and I never had any issue with other admins/people
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I was staff member in multiple gmod servers (RP and non RP) so I know commands etc.
I also used to be event manager/game master.

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I do have alot of experience, although it's hard to keep the serious roleplay, I'm sure experience I have enough, throughout multiple roleplay servers/genres
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5 hours sometimes more
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I like to keep server clean out of racists, fascists, and people who have nothing else to do in their life and just troll on the server and ruin fun for others, I always like to bring and keep fun atmosphere on the server, and get rid of any player who will try to ruin it, as it will bring bad image to the server etc, usually I'm chill and always give second chances/warnings.
Also I might be interested at one point in planning events with others too as I have big experience in that.

I dont believe in banning people if the situation was not that worse, such as going out of character or saying something accidentally, while smaller situations are often delt with with just a simple warning. Sometimes that is more then enough to stop the problems. I think on a different level when it comes to administrating compared to when I am just a player. Aldo I can have short temp. sometimes, but that is me as player. As admin I know the guidelines and rules, and that you have to act in a more mature matter on a lot of different problems which is totally no problem for me.

I go by the rule "you are a player unless an admin is required, then you become the admin to deal with the situation", Its a simple thing I try explain to every new admin we welcome on that team
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I don't think that I am perfect my self, everybody have own advantage and disadvantage, but I'm sure that one of advantages that I have, is that I can help in making events, organising everything and keeping RP in check.
I also have fast response time, so if someone need urgent help from staff, I try my best to claim ticket ASAP (I finish RP scene quick too if im during it)) and assist player right after.
Reason is that I also believe that my past experiences as admin outside CN could come in handy when having to deal with situations in SCP RP as its similar and ive already seen how other admins/mods deal with it, I take their actions as example on how to do the job the best, they stay calm throughout the whole process and I believe thats the best to go with. I believe been neutral and dont pre-judge is a good option too.
Nobody is perfect of course. But its good to adapt, learn and improve where its needed. Admins are usually an example of good behavior, gameplay and interaction and thats def. a todo for me as well.
I hope that I could be a helpful hand within this community and meanwhile share my experiences and knowledge about administration that I gathered over the years.
Not many people may recognise me since I'm quite fresh, but I'm willing to introduce my self better if you like to know me better

Last edited:

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hello, @Creepy
I'd like to see more activity out of you first, I don't yet feel you are accustomed to the scope of the server at this point in time. Make sure to also organize your application a little better so us at resources can accurately judge what you are trying to convey.

You may reapply in
4 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.