Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Name: 'Curio'
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:136183052
Previous Rank (convert if required): Internal Affairs Ambassador
Who demoted you?: Tarquin Cassius
Date of demotion?: 05/05/2022
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
What is the case against you?: I was charged for 1.08 X2 actual bodily harm and they said I was unfairly arresting people and unfairly banning people and I was also accused of not logging the bans I did.
Is this true?: The 1.08 charges are true the rest is not
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: I was demoted from security captain
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have been warned for FRP, RDM, Combat cuffing and Fear RP my last warn was on the 10th of april.
What is your side of the story?: I was told to be more strict on my agents by members of the ethics committee and was therefore demoted for following that order. I also log all my bans and have photo evidence of all of the bans I have logged which I will provide in dms if needed. I feel like the ethics committee took advantage of me pleading guilty to the original charges and therefore added on more false charges which I pleaded not guilty to but was still demoted for it. I also feel this is biased towards me as I had just left O-1 at the time and it was an O-1 member that arrested me and it was ethics that gave the punishment so I feel like there is some connection between the 2 situations.
Why should you return / what will you change?:

I should return as I am a valuable asset to the Internal Affairs department and I was only following orders in regards to the unfair arrests/bans accusations. In regards to the charges I pleaded guilty to I will take more time in understanding my surroundings and I will make the right decisions in the future and I can promise that nothing like this will happen again. If I return I will be more lenient with my agents and hand out more formal warnings and then I will personally monitor them and make sure they are doing their job properly.

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
Hi Curio, so this is for Staff or VIP appeals. You being demoted from an In character position should be dealt with by either the O5 Council or Ethics Committee, so please contact a member of each of those positions. Have a great day!

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Appeal Denied

This thread is for demotions in relation to VIP/Staff demotion, not for in-game positions or whitelists. To make a proper appeal for the position you were demoted from, you will have to get into contact with the group who demoted you (usually O5 or Ethics)​

Status
Not open for further replies.