PAC Request D. "BULLDOZER" Ranger PAC Approval

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.

Snavier

May 5, 2023
PAC APPROVAL
Pac Requested: Hockey Mask (Completely black), Old ISD Omega-1 Model (logos, grenades, holster, extra padding, and and front armor plates have been removed)
DEA AGENT Damien "BULLDOZER" Ranger was completely mutilated during a recon mission against the Chaos Insurgency. He lost both fellow members of his team and was heavily scarred throughout the body. After finding old ISD wear, he decided to fix up his own style of what the DEA should be.

Photos of PAC & MENU SELECTIONS:
Desktop Screenshot 2023.05.21 - 14.03.30.90 (2).pngDesktop Screenshot 2023.05.21 - 14.03.22.33 (2).pngDesktop Screenshot 2023.05.21 - 14.03.22.33 (3).png

NOTE:
There is no Roleplay advantages with this PAC attire, just a regular DEA with a different style and look.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
ok i have a feeling they're gonna deny this because:

they often don't like if you change your playermodel- if this is a DEA pac, then use the DEA playermodel as base (and make it transparent), and then bonemerge your O-1 model onto that. This way, if somebody has pac3 disabled they are going to see a DEA and not an O-1

if you can, try and add some patches from the DEA model or other recognisable features, so that at a glance people will look at it and know what faction they are affiliated with. I thought this was an O-1 pac until I saw the very end of the description

i think a DEA/O1 mashup would look epic if you pulled it off right, gl

Snavier

May 5, 2023
ok i have a feeling they're gonna deny this because:

they often don't like if you change your playermodel- if this is a DEA pac, then use the DEA playermodel as base (and make it transparent), and then bonemerge your O-1 model onto that. This way, if somebody has pac3 disabled they are going to see a DEA and not an O-1

if you can, try and add some patches from the DEA model or other recognisable features, so that at a glance people will look at it and know what faction they are affiliated with. I thought this was an O-1 pac until I saw the very end of the description

i think a DEA/O1 mashup would look epic if you pulled it off right, gl
Appreciate it, i'll try to fix it!

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
PAC Denied

Hi @Snavier

Your PAC request has been denied for the following reasons;
You have changed the base model for a combative role which isn't allowed on the server.

by Jason, Red, Scotsman

Kind Regards
Jason.​