Status
Not open for further replies.

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): daan20051
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: I have been playing on SCP-RP since the pre-beta day, nearly all of the days after that I have been playing on SCP-RP with only a couple of days where I wasn't online.
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: CET (UTC Offset: UTC +1)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 LT Daanvy
Chaos name (include your rank): Johnvy (I have not yet made an attempt to join any CI tryouts so I currently still hold the recruit rank.)
Civilian name: Doonvy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80177800
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No, however, I cannot link the previous application I made for SCP-RP since that was the application done in a google form just before launch to get more people to be able to help.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I have only ever received a warning within the DarkRP server of the civil gamers community, which was a couple of months ago.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I currently do not have previous experience as a staff member.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have some previous experience with serious roleplay which is from a couple of FiveM servers I have played on, I have barely touched GMOD's serious roleplay except for SCP-RP, however, I do feel as if I'm very capable of handling serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- This will vary between the weekends and the regular week days, On the weekend I can be online for roughly 10-12 hours, However, during the weekdays I cannot be as active and will most likely be able to put in around 4 - 5 hours a day, which may vary depending on the schedule for that day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would want to become a moderator for the SCP-RP server because of a couple of various different things, when I was first introduced to the Civil gamers community I was baffled away by the whole community and the servers that were made within the community, I started with DarkRP where I played day in - day out and always had great fun, I have always wanted to become a staff on the DarkRP server back during that time, since recently I have also tried out the Civil city server and met some really amazing people, When I was told about the SCP-RP server that was in development I was really stoked about that since I personally quite enjoy various things SCP related, As soon as it was announced that there was going to be an open beta, I couldn't wait for it to happen, then someone from the staff team invited me to play 1 day before the public open beta, and I could instantly tell that I would be playing this for a long time even after the launch, so when the server launched I hopped on and instantly starting to do RP with various people, I have tried many different jobs and found enjoyment in most if not all of them, and for the final reason I want to be staff, I just really enjoy helping people.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe I would be able to assist the current staff team and help the playerbase because of various things, one of them being the fact that, especially during the weekends, I tend to be as active as I possibly can, During the weekends I will usually stay up until late nights such as 4AM for my local time (3AM UK time.) where I have noticed there are not always as many staff on but still a good amount of people that need help from a staff member, so because of the fact that I stay online and active until late in the night will allow me to help people during most times of the day, 1 thing I have not yet mentioned is the fact that I usually start playing at early times when as I already mentioned above, are not the most amount of staff members online at that time. I believe I could be of good help when it comes to assisting players during the earliest and latest times of the day.

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
+Support
Im choosing to give you my support for staff as personally I have had 0 bad experiences with you. While not in a position to comment on your rule knowledge I have never seen you in trouble or breaking any rules from my perspective. So for that reason I don't see why I should not give you my support.
Best of luck with staff Daavny :)

Deleted member 55

Hi @Daanvy, I'm going to give you a neutral for now. This is because I'm not sure about your rule knowledge, I will monitor you in-game in the next few days and will change my verdict if necessary. However, your activity in-game and on Teamspeak is good.

Best of luck!

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
I'll be giving you a +Support for the reasons listed.
Active in-game and TS3
And I had no bad experiences with you prior.
Your rule knowledge is exceptional.

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+Support
-Active In-game
-Good RP from what I've seen
-Good interactions within RP
-No warnings on SCP

Good luck!

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
+ Active IG
+ Had some interactions with them in which they did RP in a good way (especially if on MTF)

+/- Never seen you demonstrate any rule knowledge so I'm neutral on this aspect

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
+active
+friendly
+hard working
+Good rule Knowledge

GL Daanvy i really hope you pass -Dor

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hi @Daanvy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.