Character name(s): Damian Jackson Mackayne
Civilian name: Wilhelmus ''Will'' De Jong
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- DEA Senior Agent, Special Agent and E-11 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Only Verbals(mostly for breaking Fear RP)

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

- I listen to my superiors when I am told to. I also enjoy receiving feedback from my superiors.
- I have know the SCP lore pretty well and I am very interested in it.
- Due to my experience as a DEA and Sr Researcher I can communicate well with other departments.
- I can write documents pretty well as I have 4 excellent graded documents in Research and about 5 good graded documents in external affairs.
- I enjoy RP and professionalism because it really shows RP skills in people.
- I enjoy communicating with other departments and would like to cooperate with them in the future.
- I have gotten at least 10 levels in every skill branch (except for SCP) so I have some experience in every side of the foundation.
- I have gotten 1 month worth of CL4 Experience as DEA Special Agent and know CL4 duties pretty well.
- My experience (although short) in E-11 helped me know the circumstances of a C5 even more. E-11 also helped me gain more experience around SCPs.
- My efforts in the Sarkic Investigations have proved useful and I have a lot of experience with GOIs like the CI and GOC. In a time of war and a time of peace.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Being a bridge between the Council and the other departments. This might entail having to approve documents while representing the Council.
- Assisting in keeping Council secrets from becoming public.
- Securing Council interests in the Foundation. This might mean to carry out orders for the Council. And spread the order through the Foundation
- Keeping the Council safe. This means reporting any hostile or suspicious people to F3 and maybe lower Security.
- Insuring things go in the Councils favour. Even if it is not a direct order.
- Insuring Departments do not step out of line. This require's cooperation with ISD.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My character was born in Scotland and studied at a University in London. He became very popular due to his psychological skills. However he loved the unknown and when strange men approached him, he took the job and started as a Jr Researcher. When he became Researcher he could test some more sentient SCPs and he became very intrigued in SCPs. When he became a DEA agent due to his curiosity for outside relations of the Foundation. He learned that there were loads of Groups of Interest who knew about these anomalies. He began studying them. He learned how to professionally communicate with them. As a DEA Special Agent he improved on this skill of communicating with GOI's. Now he wants to rise up the ranks and become an Overseer assistant to serve the Foundation at a higher level. My character might be more involved in issues regarding sentient SCPs or GOI relations due to his interest in the both of them. However he is obedient and listens to his superiors so whatever task you give him. He will comply.

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Joseph Stolen (Damian)

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.