Damian Jackson Mackayne's ECA Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Stolen (Damian)

Dec 2, 2023
Steam ID: 76561199240037625
Discord name: Joseph Stolen
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing since november and I have about 200 hours on the server so far
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): Damian Jackson Mackayne
Civilian name: Wilhelmus ''Will'' De Jong
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- DEA Special Agent and E-11 MTF PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- A few verbals for Fear RP
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I know the rules of the foundation and it's ethical code pretty good due to my history as a RSD researcher. I often had to gain Ethics approval for my tests. So I had to think on the ethical side of my tests. As Ethics Committee Assistant. I will apply this knowledge to see if what I am approving would benefit the Ethics Committee's mission in any way. I know how to represent my department or MTF as I can be seen as professional when needed. I always follow orders directed to me by my superiors. I always follow the CoC and I am respectful to people on my own rank,above and below my rank. I have a pretty extensive knowledge of the SCP universe. I know what the Ethics Committee entails and what must be done to keeps it's goals safe. I have gotten atleast level 10 on every rank (except for SCP) and I have level 20 on combat and Science. This shows that I am at least experienced in every department that might be touched by the Ethics Committee's influence. I also have a bit of CL4 experience as DEA Special Agent. DEA already comes in contact with a lot of departments like RSD(for GOC testing) and Medical if GOI's wanna provide medical attention. My experience as DEA has also let me come in contact with SCP Command. It lets me know how SCP Command works and prepares me for these specific roles.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Representing The Ethics Committee in the most respectful and efficient way possible.
- Acting as a middle man between normal staff and the Ethics Committee.
- Ensuring The Ethics Committee's Interests are in order and are safe.
- Working together with ISD.
- Approving or denying tests that might be unethical like 049-2.
- Ensuring that the FLC is followed and that all staff on site is treated ethically and with respect.
- Warning the Ethics Committee of issue's that might hinder their goals.
- ECA are CL4. So you could argue that they must also do regular CL4 duties. Like opening or closing BDs or manning AA.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Damian Jackson Mackayne is a Scotsmen and got a PHD in Criminology and later on Biology. He traveled the globe for new scientific frontiers. But everywhere he went he found loads of scientists already researching it. He decided to try his hand at animal psychology. He worked together with loads of scientists and won an award. This brought upon the attention of the SCP Foundation. They decided to hire Mackayne and his co-workers. He started out as a Jr Researcher and after testing the inanimate SCPs in LCZ and getting some promising results. He was promoted to Researcher, he could now test some more animate SCPs. He loved his job. After getting Sr Researcher he wanted to do something new. So he used in PHD in Criminology to land him a spot at the DEA. There he got to learn a load of new stuff about GOI's and the Foundations external affairs. He was so interested that he quickly rose through the ranks and got his first CL4 job as a Special Agent. He got trained in combat and is now an experienced member of SCP Foundation staff. He now sets his eyes on more high ranking jobs. Seeing how big the Foundation is he wants to further give his skills to the Foundation to insure humanity's safety.

Shinan

Jan 24, 2024
+ Support.
Really good guy and DEA teammate.
- support for applying for ethics assistant/j

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Good Day Mr Mackayne,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been denied . You may seek elaboration by reaching out to an Ethic Committee Member. We feel that there are certain aspects missing from your application or curriculum vitae that would bolster a better standing and result in this request. The Committee does not want any upset or offence from this result, you may re-apply in no less than two weeks time.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.