JAF SGM Dan Bambozzini​

NWO name (regiment and rank):

SWB SGT Dan Bambozo​

Civilian name:

Dan Bambo

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, I have a mic and I use it everyday

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/dan-bambozzini’s-ac-application.6154/

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/dan-bambozzinis-2nd-ac-application.8592/

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-dan-bambozzini’s-nhc-application.13257/

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I was banned once for MRDM but appealed and I was warned for FearRP but they have both expired and are very old.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

Yes, I've been High Command during UAN (Sept 2022) for about 2 months, resigning due to a horrible college schedule and a certain GRM I shall not name. I also have been a Colonel of multiple variations of Air Force regiments but I don't know if you would count that as high rank. During my time as a Brigadier General and Colonel, I have had to lead wars and some were defeats but other wars have been major victories.
-

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I'm the best candidate for High Command because I have an extensive history as a leader and I have a lot of experience leading wars and creating roleplay. I am a dedicated player in NATO and I'm on every day assisting JAF in piloting as well as leading it, hoping to increase our performance with every war after the other. I am extremely active, playing 5-6 days a week on the server for a minimum of 3 hours and this is a key trait due to our current situation in NHC where it's not the most active at the moment as the past couple of days, CC and Reg Command have had to lead wars which lead to disadvantages against multiple SC members being online and less assets to use. I can successfully supervise regiments as during my time in AC, I supervised JAF and 17th AR equivalent in UAN.
-

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

Currently:
JAF SGM
SWB SGT
Head Moderator

Former Ranks:
SOFT CPT
UAF COL
JAF LT
AC BGEN
STS LT
STS MSGT

-

List your strengths and weaknesses:​

Strengths:
- Active and very willing to lead wars all the time

- A lot of leadership experience and war-leading experience

- Excellent communication skills
- Very friendly and willing to create RP and be serious about it

Weaknesses:
- I get heated from losses, although I try to keep it to myself
- Need to lead more wars at the moment, as recently I haven't led many wars due to me being SGM

-
Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Tony Bambozzini founded the Bambozzini Family shortly after fighting in Sicily in 1943-1944, with him came his brother Alessandro Bambozzini who was a war veteran from North Africa, Sicily, and Normandy. Their family in the late ‘80s moved from Italy to America because of Mussolini. More Bambozzinis would also move to the States in the early 2000s due to the rise of Communism in Italy, these included; Fritz Bambozzini (a politician), Richard Bambozzini (a businessman), David Bambozzini (who worked in a gun factory, as a gun dealer), and Dan Bambozzini (the son of Alessandro Bambozzini). Dan grew up in an Italian family along with his father Alessandro Bambozzini and his mother being gone his whole life without knowing anything about her. His father was part of the Italian mafia and Dan grew up around crime and violence. As a teenager, he was skilled in firearms, extortions and assassinations, extorting the city his family controlled into paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to his family for their "safety". As he grew up, Dan Bambozzini was more and more numb to his horrible acts as a Consigliere (an advisor or counselor to the boss) in the gang, operating their highest earning businesses for around 7 months, when he grew bored and disgusted of himself. He had two choices, give up the family or run away to make a name for himself. He joined the army shortly after fleeing from the mafia and was injured in his left arm by gunshots. He ran from America to London after recovering in a hidden medical station and taking a private plane far away from America and Italy. He swore he would be a good person and he joined the army after hearing of USSR's / NWO's uprising. Although he had permanent nerve damage in his left arm, he managed to pass NATO's medical exams and joined their army. He first joined ISAF but realized very quickly his injuries would hold him back in ground infantry and was no longer skilled in firearms due to his left arm. He ended up joining JAF, where for months he was a part of the regiment without being able to fly a helicopter due to his left arm. He received multiple medals and joined High Command as a Brigadier General where he stood for 2 months until he stepped down and became a Captain of SOTF, where he had many successful infiltration missions in the enemy base and stole millions of dollars. Nowadays, Dan Bambozzini returned to his roots and returned to JAF, where he is currently a Sergeant Major and somehow being able to pilot a heli.

(I included some lore on the Bambozzini name due to me using it alot with friends and the story somewhat being true to our roleplay from years)

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

High Command's responsibility is to lead wars, supervise their assigned regiments, do negotiations with the enemy team, and be a leader for the team and a role model to follow. During Peacetime, they need to encourage members to train and perform better to win wars. They give feedback to their soldiers during debriefing and create tactics during the war and lead them to victory. High Command is responsible for the victory of every war and is to give war orders and communicate effectively with all regiments for the duration of the war.

-

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

High Command's responsibility out of RP is to enforce roleplay and be as active as possible. By creating roleplay, they will massively help the growth of the server as it creates interest and entertainment with new players. Their responsibility is to be friendly, approachable, and able to set a great example to new and old members of the community and lead them in roleplay. Out of the game, High Command is to supervise rosters and constantly be in contact with Reg Command members to manage regiments.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
Masive + support
great dude
friendly
good lore =D
great interactions on both sides (against a enemy/friendly)

Flas4hPT

+/- Neutral

-Past Interactions, but old, they were very neutral, sometimes
bad
-Don't see him on very often.

Hey Danny, I would love to give you +support in this application, but sadly, I cannot, if you want to have a chat in TS3 or discord, message me on the forums.

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Dan,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.