Apr 22, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:569597671
Discord name:ROAST BEEF 2#1017
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about a month or 2
In what country are you located?:the united kingdom
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Dan Junior
Civilian name: Billy Bosun
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): im applying for SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes i do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- i have not held any whitelisted roles so far in my time playing SCP-RP USA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i have 3 warnings total , 2 of them are for fear RP and 1 of them is for mic spam but since then i have changed my ways and have gotten on peoples good sides.
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I am applying for medical Consultant because i would love to contribute more to the medical community and i would also like to challenge myself by having a higher responsibility and making sure the community stays happy and healthy and that goes for all members not just the medical community, i love helping others with how to do different procedures and such. I have much respect for all others around me in the facility and i am always glad to be the one to help out others.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- what makes me suitable for Medical Consultant is the fact that i am respectfull to all around me and i am willing to help with absolutley any question anyone may have based around medical issues or procedures. im determined to keep the community happy and healthy and i love a challenge so if anyone has a question that is out of my profession i will make sure i set them in the right direction for their needs. i can also play for a long time each day so i will pretty much be available most of the time, therefor if anyone needs me i will be there for them.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
-
Healing a fracture.
1. Have the patient lay on the X-Ray table in order to observe which bones have been fractured.
2. Once you have properly assessed which bones have been fractured open your medical cabinet and purchase the correct calcium for the fractured limb.
3. After purchasing this calcium you must buy a flask and drug pot from your medical cabinet.
4. You must now place the calcium you have purchased inside of the flask and then place it into the drug pot.
5. Have the patient drink the calcium for his limbs and they should be good to continue their duties in the foundation.
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
-
The responsibilities of a consultant inside SCP-RP are:
- Helping the medical trainee's on passing their medical test
-Be kind and respectfull to all that need your help and people who dont
- Monitoring what goes on inside the medical department as a whole
- Be prepared and willing to answer any medical related questions and give detailed answers
- Help treat the injuries of foundation personnel that may have hurt themselves while performing their duties or tests.
- Help the medical team on the decisions of what goes on and rules of medical bay and the medical procedures.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dan Junior would a be a comfortable and relaxed consultant who understands his duties and how the facility runs, he will help anyone who needs him and is willing to answer any question that he may be asked about medical procedures and rules, Dan Junior will also be a well respected consultant for his kindness to others and he will be there for anyone that gets injured,or needs a medical procedure. As Dan Junior is mostly there all the time he will be a well known member of the medical community and others will look up to him as an example, Because Dan was brought up being bullied by others he swore on his mothers death bed that he will only do good in the life he has and make sure that no one ever has to go through what he did. In conclusion Dan Junior fullfilled his promise to his mother and no one had to suffer like he did ever again.

Last edited:
i272AJy (1).png

Department Of Medicine​

Greetings Dan

I do apologise for the amount of time this application has been left on the bench but alas i have gotten my barings and now am on a straight path to my goals which has given me the time to look into applications.

I have Spoken with my Consultant team and have elected to Deny this application.
you may re-apply within 2 weeks

Enjoy your Morning/Day/Evening

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.