Status
Not open for further replies.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): hadowMask1
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 5-6 months
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: EET
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Daniel 'Silk' Epoc E-11 LCPL
Chaos name (include your rank): Daniel Peterson Beta
Civilian name: Brant Peterson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:598916383
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I can't find all of them but I can tell them, Consultant, *Denied*, gen sec cap *accepted*, 096 *accepted*, Ethics assistant *waiting for response*
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: NLR (disguised d-class teaming with SCP killed me and I came back and killed him admin didn't give a shit he was teaming with SCP they were probably friends) Failrp (don't remember) Fearrp (misunderstanding
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on every day?: 3-6
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Because I have seen Gamemasters do events which are super fun so I decided to become one
-
What would you be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am mature, respective, creative I got a lot of ideas to keep the people playing on civil network SCP-RP fun

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server): SCP-343 was roaming around pinewood flying and making friends with civils undercover pinewood foundation agents discovered him and reported to the foundation asap SCP-343 was taken away and put in cross-testing for more testing /// next idea: SCP 610 will be like SCP 409 but they won't die and only biohazards will be immune to it as the 610s will have breach tools and will be able to breach SCP's causing code black, etc *not the best idea* /// SCP-002 was just brought in the site in the cross-testing chamber

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server) HCZ update and LCZ 173 chamber as well and maybe 912

HCZ: More tesla gates and a bunker for 008 evacuation
LCZ: more doors
173 chamber: a high window not down
912 is a bit more done chamber like in the lore with swat armor inside, etc

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Ethics chairman was trapped inside the 096 chambers and 008 was out Team of the trained e-11 task force was sent for a rescue with a hazmat suit the goal is to get the chair man out of the facility to o-1 waiting outside on surface
A-1: 05-1,2,3,4,5,6, etc one of them is in a bunker alone in the 008 outbreak Trained e-11 task force are sent to evacuate the 05 while a-1 are waiting at EZ to take 05 to safe place

Last edited:

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Shadow434 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.
The Event Team has decided to deny your Application for the following reasons:

The Events are very undetailed and the Missions are just daily duties of the Groups. The Map change Event is not an Event it's just a list of what you would like to have added to the Map. In total, the Application needs more details and planned out Events.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.