Daniel 'Silk' Epoc Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): DoctorMask1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): around 400 hours
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: EET
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): e-11 CPL Daniel 'Silk' Epoc
Chaos name (include your rank): Daniel Peterson CI-B
Civilian name: Brant Peterson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:598916383
Discord ID (name#0000): Xrz#5311
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: NLR ( was new to the server and the guy was teaming with an SCP he killed me so I came back and killed him I still regret doing it) Meta (i don't remember) FailRP (don't remember)
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes SCP SL
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-6 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I saw a lot of people in the morning asking game masters for admin help I am very active and I will be able to help those who require staff help in the early morning I have seen a lot of RDM reports and no staff is on people losing their stuff due to rule breakers ruining there fun and stuck reports such as
Stuck in vents during DC (Deep covers)
glitched Noclip tru walls
More that requires admin help but no online
lots of combat jumpers early in the morning ruining the fun for everyone but no moderators are on
that's most of the reasons I would like to be an admin

here's the reason why I want to become a moderator expect those above
I saw a lot of moderators be afk when people need admin help asap and no one is helping them and I know how it is to require admin help but no one helps that's the reason i mostly want to become an admin i want to help people that require admin help early and late in morning/night when moderators are AFK
-
What would you be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I never think my application is more special than anyone's else however this is my reasons why I believe I am going to be a good moderator
- I am Mature, Friendly, Nice
- I understand the rules
- I am professional all time
I understand the work of an admin and I need to be professional at all times and not get angry
I have been having a lot of Admin experience in the SCP SL server such as Teaming, RDMing, Nlring, toxicity
I have been dealing with a lot of people arguing in an admin sit in SCP SL and I always helped make both of them calm and fix the issue

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+ Support

- Active

- Mature

- Good intentions

- Very friendly

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support

Active
Mature
Good Interactions

Barebones application

Overall nothing bad to say. All I can really say is that the application needs some work.

Good luck on your application!

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ / - Neutral

+ Great interactions
+ Age / maturity
+ Active / playtime
+ Serious rp experience / previous staff experience

+ / - Previous warnings

- Application needs more work (Grammar / format)

@Shadow434
-Saucy

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Silk, today I will be giving you a <+ Support >

My reasons being:

• Active +
  • Pprevious Staff experience -
  • Good interactions +
  • Application is lacking +/-
    • Details
    • Formatting
Good luck!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Shadow434,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application. After deliberating with @Demi, we have decided to advance you into the next stage of the process.

Congratulations on having your application accepted! Please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Requis & Demi​

Status
Not open for further replies.