Daniel 'Silk' Epoc Site advisor application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:598916383
Discord name: Xrz#5311
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 6-7 months
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: EET
Character name(s): Daniel 'Silk' Epoc (F), Daniel Peterson (CI), Brant Peterson (Civil)
Civilian name: Brant Peterson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-B (holding), GSD CPT (holding),096 whitelists (holding), NU-7 PVT (held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
: NRL (disguised d-class was teaming with SCP and killed me I got mad and came back) I am sorry for that still to this day and make sure it never happens again, Fearrp (miss understanding), Failrp ( i can't remember), Job abuse (it was a misunderstanding well but I still got the warn.)
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor? Because I am active almost 24/7 and I have rarely seen Site advisors on site, I was motivated to become one and help the site. I actually care about the site and I want to make the site better working
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: Because I believe I will do the best job as a site advisor since I'm online almost 24/7 so I will be able to help the site more and help the site director during my time as E-11 I had a lot of interactions with SA+ during SCP containment breach events I also know all the responsibilities as site advisor and know that I will do the best I could i also think im suitable for site advisor as my time as e-11 I have followed tasks by the LT, Commanders with no questions asked or to be known I just knew what I needed and did the job quickly and professionally
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site advisor has a lot of jobs such as
Giving auth for AA (Advanced Armory) when 2 Keter SCPs broke out of containment
Give MC&D a permit to sell goods in the facility (such as energy guns, SCP-500s to l3 personnel)
Serve the Site director in tasks given by him
watch over departments given by Site Director, High Command(E-11, Research department, etc)

-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in Daniel 'Silk' was Born in a small city located in Bulgaria named Varna, he had a decent family a father engineer, and a mother who sadly died while giving birth to Daniel never knew the real reason of his mother death since his father always lied to him that she went somewhere for army training and that she was a medic in the army Daniel wanted to be in the army to see his mother when he was young but after the Years passed Daniel Started to realize the dark truth about his mother but never said it to his dad because he didn't want to remind his father of the terrible memories from his mother years and years passed Daniel Became 19 and joined the army saying his last goodbye to his dad after being signed for war in [REDACTED] Daniel was shot in the chest twice magically surviving all those shots but still had a comma from the hits that made him fall and hit his head bad 10 years later Daniel is now 29 retired soilder he wanted to join back in the army and did so he was rememebered good as ''The protected'' since he survived so much he was gladly welcomed back and promoted to LT for the good he did for the army he did very well in the army once again and was invited in a room with an agent called [REDACTED] and was given a piece of paper being asked '' Do you Wish to work with us for the greater good of the world.''
Daniel accepted and was put into a van with no windows only 2 doors with black glass after an hour Daniel was Driven to site-65 and was met by CPT {REDACTED] he explained what his job was as a security cadet and was given the knowledge that only needs to be known he did super good on his job as security cadet surviving shots from d-class that took his name to be known as 'Silk' because every shot he got was always survived Daniel worked his way up to SGT and was called in the chief office being promoted for CPT by CoS (Chief of Security) after that Daniel was one of the most trusted CPT's on-site and was given the task by CoS to watch over a CPT and report back to the chief what he saw Daniel was then noticed by the 05 councils for the excellent job's he has done and the tasks done with no questions asked or anything after that the council sitted on there table and discussed about CPT Daniel Silk and the day later Daniel got an email saying ''Hello Daniel I am {REDACTED}-[REDACTED] and the [REDACTED] decided that you would be great for becoming an site advisor would you accept the job Mr.Silk?'' Daniel Accepted the job but woke up realizing that he was never chosen to become site advisor and was only dreaming about it however that gave him the motivation to continue his job at the S.C.P foundation known as ''The Canadian army base'' for every civilian''

Last edited:

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Before you leave an -support about the warns I am truly sorry for those and will make sure never to break one again however I'm not stopping anyone from saying -support or +support. Thank you for reading my application :)

Note: sorry for my grammar i am not the best English writer

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023

+support

+I have had good interactions with you
+active

-Quite alot of warnings
-
/+ App could use a bit more detail in the questions
+ Good lore

Reactions: Insurgent oreo

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Shadow434 Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.