For how long have you played on CG MRP: about 3 months
In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: UTC
UAN name (regiment and rank): Danny G UAF COL
NWO name (regiment and rank): Monarco STS Private
Civilian name: Danny D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56692264
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Made one for ac

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 Basecamp and 1 basebomb
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No i do not.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Not in any leadership but i have played a fair bit of Dark RP where i always enjoyed to roleplay and create funny scenarios for the players around me
-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6 hours or more since i work from home
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I feel like there is alot of roleplay missing from the server compared to your SCPRP server where it seems like alot of people roleplay.
I want to create a more roleplay focused peacetime. But make it so i dosent feel forced upon the player.
Also i really enjoy roleplaying and belives it makes the server more fun to play on
-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Im one of the most active players on the server and by know im pretty well known in the community. And i belive i have the tools that gamemaster provides to make fun and enjoyable events for both Uan and Nwo.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Event: 1

Something wierd has happend. We celebrated a base good base raid and woke the night after and woke up in UAN base. And the spys are telling me that The UAN army is in our base and has all of our equipment.
Oh well might as well get these fobs built up and get going.
Wait... that means our helicopters and tanks have been switched right? bloody hell. Well we are gonna have to make due with what we have, get on it soldiers

UAN and NWO switch basses Helis and tanks for 3 wars and then everything turns back to normal

Event: 2

The war on afghan has taken its toll on its citizens so a flood of people are now standing at the UAN gates. It looks like they have valuable items on them but that would be morally wrong wouldent it?
What do we do with them? Tell them to go back train them or take the stuff they have for our own benefit?

There are afghan refugees asking for shelter for the night but it looks like they have valuable stuff that could help our war funds so uan has to decide if they keep the stuff they have or help the refugees.

Event: 3​

SOTF and STS will have a hacking race against eachother they will both start in their own base and will get a volvo to drive to the enemy base
Ivg and 15th will try to stop the hacking AFTER sotf and sts are in the CC room.
Whoever hacks first keeps the warfunds.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Chernobyl Incident:

There has been found new material in the old ruins of the chernobyl powerplant that both uan and nwo want their hands on.
Since we dont want the other reactors to explode then no helicopters or tanks can be used here. So it will be infantry only inside the perimeters of the powerplant.
There will also be infected (zombies) inside the powerplant and old engineers that you have to bring back to base for information.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MPK / AOR:
Find the imposter in debrief.
A spy will hide amoung the crowd in debrief now they have to find him and they will get certain clues like regiment rank ext after a certain amount of time.
MPK and AOR will take turns

SOTF / STS:
Sotf/sts has recieved intel on a crate somewhere on the map. It contains 5 mil warfunds and there are clues hidden in town. sotf/sts has to fight and find the clues and figure out where this crate is.

IVG / 15th:
The Smar claims that !VG is the best football team of the server. The Grm says that 15th would clap them any day of the week.
A football match will be taken place on outpost with the other regiments looking by.

UAF / SWB:
A Race between the 2 regiments in 2 blackhawks. points will be pointed out on the map where the helis will have to fly over. Also you can get stingered while the race is going.

1stAL / JAC:
Hide and seak
Jac and 1stAL will look for a militia in town who will make his position known with rpgs 1stAl and Jac will take turns finding it.
You have to be in a tank and if you kill the milita you get a point.

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
Little to no warnings
Active
Event ideas are good
I wish you would have made the regimental events a bit more detailed

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+support
Known for a while now, and could be a good addition to the team. With a bit of experience, those events could be really good

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral leaning +Support
+Very active
+Mature
+Nice looking app

Small events

1st small event: Lore is cool but the event itself is very basic its just an swap with no real additions besides diffrent reg get there equipment but why do an event when you can have an nwo or uan character

2nd small event: Mid idea there is no real input on what they have to do besides making an choice so this feels more like an rp situation then an small event.

3th small event: Not even an small event that is an joint regimental mission also basic idea in general

For small events you get an neutral your lore writing is good but the events it self sound kind of bland

Idea: Epic idea
Lore: Good
Detail: can be a bit more detail but its fine i guess
Map: No workshopmap (prob some random stalker map lmao)

For mapchange I will give you an +support

Regimental missions

MPK/AOR:
Good idea this would be fun if done right

SOTF/STS: If the qlues are fun than is this event is good I guess

IVG/15th: ? no

UAF/SWB: Boring idea

JAC/1stAL: Good idea

For regimental events I will give you an Neutral

Hey danny I see good potential in your lore writing most of what I can see and that leans me more to the + support than the neutral but when I read these normal events I just read not the most special ideas imo they are not super creative besides your lore is creative but you still have got an decent to good verdict if you don't agree with my verdict feel free to dm on discord or poke me on ts when iam on

Good luck

Last edited:

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Application Accepted

Hi @Danny G

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to take the next steps in becoming a Game Master.​

Status
Not open for further replies.