Danny Spikey staff application USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny spikey

Dec 28, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): HARRISON_NORD
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week 1 day 7 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 CPL Danny Spikey [PT-EN]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G dan spork
Civilian name: Jacob smith the third
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580939597
Discord ID (name#0000): Hrnordmeyer#9406
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is the first application I have made.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received 1 warning, for shooting a researcher (RDM)
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-I spent a year and a half as staff on a popular DarkRP server in this time I was a admin, and also helped beta test for the server owner. I also helped train up new staff members on the server such as showing them how to use commands and how to act while on the staff team. (I am not currently staff on this DarkRP server) I left the server because I had lost all enjoyment to play Dark RP and did not want to take up a staff slot while others could use it and be more active.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- This is my first experience with serious roleplay but I love it, and want to be more involved.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-I can be on 4+ hours everyday. I would also be more active on weekdays because I work on weekends.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I enjoy helping people enjoy their time on the server and I am on at times when their isn't always staff on. I want to help create a fun roleplay environment for the people of this community, because I want people to enjoy this server as much as I enjoy it. I also enjoy helping others with questions that they have about the server. as well as helping people try to fix bugs they have.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I bring over a year and a half of staffing experience from a different server. I understand that maintaining a calm demeanor in sits is an absolute necessity and that it is important to maintain a neutral side in sits. I also understand that a staff member needs to follow the rules of the server at all times in order to set a good example. I can admit that there are gaps in my knowledge about some of the more confusing server rules and to fix this I would always ask for help from a higher up instead of assuming how the rules work and possibly false warning someone. Finally I am willing to learn. I understand that this would not be the same as being staff on DarkRP and that because this is a Serious Roleplay server it will be different. Despite this I am eager to help others and help maintain the greatness of the Civil Networks Community.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-30 140924.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-30 140924.png
    802.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello @danny spikey
Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.