Darrens formal introduction

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Hello im Darren you may know me by "betrayed" "override" or Laurens im 14 years old my first name in the server was Darren Laurens

First name Laurens my middle name is Darren so Laurens darren my last name not gonna share that just refer to me as darren or Laurens both work i argue with people alot from ireland yea im irish

alot of the highest ranks hate me to death so i tend to main CI instead of playing foundation i made a introduction along time ago but its best to make one know considering that one was in july

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozz

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
I'm going to be shit on because of this but it's about the point that most high-ranking people hate you
I think it's unfair since you have improved a lot in the past 2 months and I don't see the reason for the hate you are getting from all of the server
yes, u still have some moments but don't we all of those moments?

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Hi Darren.

When I joined the server, you were the biggest minge I saw, constant in trouble, getting warned and banned left and right.

When I was at my peak (ECM), you started improving, less warns, less sits, less toxicity.

now, I come back from my break and I see a new person, I am extremely proud (I sound like a dad lmao), keep up the good work, dont let the hate get to you.

Toni

May 23, 2022
Darren, my friend, I never knew you previously, but when I returned to the server, I watched you improve a lot. Fuck the haters, do not listen to them, keep grinding

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Darren, my friend, I never knew you previously, but when I returned to the server, I watched you improve a lot. Fuck the haters, do not listen to them, keep grinding
^^

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Darren I'm neutral on u

In TS3 and When your DCing your the most petty cuck ever. And You have a minge rep in all factions.

Of course u can get better but so far with your sits (which is basically memed by how much u do it) everyone just kinda avoids u as to avoid a sit and warn

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Darren I'm neutral on u

In TS3 and When your DCing your the most petty cuck ever. And You have a minge rep in all factions.

Of course u can get better but so far with your sits (which is basically memed by how much u do it) everyone just kinda avoids u as to avoid a sit and warn
mate this is a introduction not a fucking application :skull:

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Darren I'm neutral on u

just let the guy post an intro without you voicing that he's immature sometimes. like seriously.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
honestly high ranks tend to be very annoying from my experience, CI high ranks chad tho
hi darren!!!! glad to see ur reputation having improved by this much ?