Darry Linger Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2024
Your in-game name: Darry Linger / Linger Darry

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82619021

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125503771/

Date of ban: Jan 13th 1:11:27

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity

Who banned you: Insulin

Ban length?: 2 Weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Just not say im beating my meat etc

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Nope

Why should you be unbanned: I said "Imma be beating my meat later" in response to someone saying "anything fun going on" [In OOC]. I didn't think that this would just result in a ban or warning since it's pretty tame compared to other things nor is it being toxic to anyone on the server. I believe I should be unbanned as stated before it makes no sense to me to receive such a long ban for saying something so little when I have done nothing wrong on the server in my past, no warnings, bans or involvement with admins.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have not broken any before, I just come on the server to fool around and as a result of that led to a pretty silly ban for saying a silly thing.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: It's chill to play on, well made and is something to goof around on when there is time to.

Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @DrunkDetonator

Thanks for taking the time to make a appeal.

After taking a look at your application, especially with the circumstance leading up to this ban I can confidently say that this ban was most definitely warranted by Insulin/Foxatron.

We have different age groups that play this server, and saying things like this isn't smart especially considering the fact that it is a Garry's Mod server after all. This ban should be a precedent for any future instances of this happening, regardless of your non existent prior history as clearly you have been playing the server for quite a bit and should know better.

Due to the above, this complaint is denied. If you wish to escalate this, then you may do so to a Super Admin+.

Kind Regards, Luft.​

Status
Not open for further replies.