Data leaving

DataNull

Oct 31, 2022
I kinda just got bored of playing and don't really want to anymore, probably wont come back unless its playing for like 30 minutes every now and then but I guess there's a chance??

Being in A-1 for almost 9 months straight with barely any breaks at all (10/12/22 > 7/10/23) probably just burnt me out so yeah, being able to be A-1 in the first place was my main goal on the server at first and getting Commander was the only other goal which I also reached so there's not much else I really want to do.

o7

Also shoutout to my man @Deftone

Last edited:

John Iceland

Donator
To: Mobile Task Force Liam "Data" Ivy (Alphaone@RAISA.net)

Attention Mr. Ivy. This is a message from the MTF Blacklist-1; Designated ("Bohemias Left Hand"); informing you of your invitation to join. This is not a choice, you will be picked up for training in ~4hrs. Any information from this email is to remain to you and no one else, failure to follow this will result in termination. For any questions contact our officers @Bohemia / Derek | @Deftone | @Gizzmo |

Signed by yours truly:
John Iceland; Commander of MTF Blacklist-1.

Fighting For.png

Reactions: DataNull

eyeander

Mar 15, 2023
+support @jewlander peep this one
To: Mobile Task Force Liam "Data" Ivy (Alphaone@RAISA.net)

Attention Mr. Ivy. This is a message from the MTF Blacklist-1; Designated ("Bohemias Left Hand"); informing you of your invitation to join. This is not a choice, you will be picked up for training in ~4hrs. Any information from this email is to remain to you and no one else, failure to follow this will result in termination. For any questions contact our officers @Bohemia / Derek | @Deftone | @Gizzmo |

Signed by yours truly:
John Iceland; Commander of MTF Blacklist-1.

View attachment 8789
I kinda just got bored of playing and don't really want to anymore, probably wont come back unless its playing for like 30 minutes every now and then but I guess there's a chance??

Being in A-1 for almost 9 months straight with barely any breaks at all (10/12/22 > 7/10/23) probably just burnt me out so yeah, being able to be A-1 in the first place was my main goal on the server at first and getting Commander was the only other goal which I also reached so there's not much else I really want to do.

o7

fuck up

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
O7, will miss u

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA

o7

Bye