Data's Blacklist Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DataNull

Oct 31, 2022
Your in-game name: "Data"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179959724
Your steam community link: Date of blacklist: 3/31/24 I believe
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I was accused of griefing the chemical document because I used to own the spreadsheet, although I didn't have access to it when it was griefed and had no way of knowing it would be griefed by the person I gave it to as they helped me with adding stuff to the spreadsheet and finding recipes.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): N/A, might have accidentally joined on a VPN once or twice a very long time ago
Please list any alt accounts: N/A
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Ellie
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: Give Ventz ownership to docs I own? I was told by Sergei who was staff at the time and gave me the doc over a year ago at this point that the rule didn't require me to transfer it over as it wasn't an official doc or anything.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?: I have a single warn for FailRP from a very very long time ago
Why should you be unblacklisted: I'll just explain my side of the story, Sergei gave me ownership of the chemical spreadsheet over a year ago on 1/3/23 and I left A-1 + the server entirely around 10/7/23 planning not to come back as I was heavily burnt out. A bit after I left (around December 2023) Sergei who left the server a year ago asked me for ownership of the chem doc back however I didn't trust him as he suddenly returned after a year and quite didn't respond when I asked why he wanted it back after an entire year of not playing plus he also leaked some documents when he left the server so I could in no way trust him with it.

After Sergei asked for the chem doc a bit later (Unsure of the exact date) I just asked Clown who was Site Advisor if he wanted it in TS since he was helping me a lot with editing the sheet and finding recipes as I wasn't planning on returning to the server. I don't know what happened after that, he could have given it away for all I know.

So main points are:
> I didn't grief the spreadsheet as I didn't own it
> I had no way of telling the spreadsheet would be griefed and that was not my intentions when giving it away
> I shouldn't be responsible for what happens to an unofficial spreadsheet I was told doesn't need to be transferred to Ventz. It's hard to defend myself over something that happened so long ago now all the extra info I could have provided doesn't even go back that far, if I was told to transfer the sheet to Ventz to prevent this happening in the future I would have.
> I wasn't ever even asked anything before getting blacklisted and no proof was given of me griefing it other than me owning it in 2023, I was just insta banned from the discord without explanation or comment because Sergei said I owned it who is bias towards me as he dislikes me for not giving him the spreadsheet back.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Be more careful when changing ownership of docs
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I've been here for over a year and love playing, I was just burnt out and wanted to return then found out I was blacklisted when I tried joining the discord.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.