dave 1 ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave1

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2021
Your in-game name: Dave Reacher
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:442219686
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844705101/
Date of ban: 04/06/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MassRDM, FailRP, LTAP
Who banned you: Simon
Ban length?: 2w
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCR-UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: n/a
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, a few warnings and one ban.
Why should you be unbanned: I believe that this is a mistake, I don't believe that I have actually killed anybody today.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I do not believe that I was meant to be banned for this.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy playing

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
I was the staff present in this Ban.

I had a sit against you, a CI reported you for MRDM with a Matador that you shot as a CI into a CI base and left right after.
You have killed / wounded a lot of people.
I have waited 15 minutes due to the fact that i was busy i checked and you haven't reconnected.
I have issued a ban for 2 weeks due to the MRDM you have committed.

Due to the fact that this is a Serious RP server i do not believe this ban appeal should be approved.

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Appeal Accepted

Hi @dave1,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I've chosen to accept your ban appeal after talking with you and Simon in private, after hearing the full story and having Simon ask me to unban you, I've chosen to unban you from the server, however instead of the MRDM ban you will still be receiving a RDM warning in-game for what you have done. (which was RDM not MRDM)​

Status
Not open for further replies.