Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:236222228
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: UK
Level of appeal (2 or 3):
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: no
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: no
Rank demoted from: DEA. perm
Who demoted you?: SA Scotsman
Date of demotion?: 14/05/23
What is the case against you?: that i broke a treaty between UN and Foundation.
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: from DEA, no.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: Nu7 for responding to an info breach with a joke regarding the info.
What is your side of the story?: i was in pinewood and i saw ci on the hill near GOC base. i saw a Humvee come through the middle of pinewood. i have a colour-blind setting enabled on my computer so i couldn't see that the Humvee was blue (i don't even think they look blue fr). i was also on the wrong side so i could not see the UN on the side of it + im a bit thick and never realised Ci don't have Humvees. anyway i shot like 3 bullets into this Humvee. it came back around and i saw it was UN. i didnt shoot or nothing, i apologised for my actions and accepted i made a mistake. i got kidnaped by them, held for 20 mins then takes by nu7. i then came back on a couple hours later and was told i couldn't leave the site or id be arrested. i never left. i get taken to the SD office and get told I'm going to be perm banned from DEA. i was also accused of having breached the treaty 2 times which is false. GOC didnt really have to take it as far as they did. i made a mistake and didnt kill anyone and they made it a huge deal that got me perma banned from DEA. bit unfair. bit shite.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Hi @Gustav Gus

Please follow the Rules for Roleplay Demotion Appeals. And fill out the missing Information.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
As the previous Director of External Affairs, you were already supposed to be banned prior to this for engaging and attempting to execute UNGOC point blank, your condition couldnt have affected anything in that moment

Last edited:

Gustav Gus

Dec 29, 2022
As the previous Director of External Affairs, you were already supposed to be banned prior to this for engaging and attempting to execute UNGOC point blank, your condition couldnt have affected anything in that moment
im sorry what? I never have tried to execute a UNGOC member at all. the only time i have every killed one was during the time of war. im not sure if you guys mix me up with other people called Gustav Gus or what. ive nearly been banned because of other people with similar/same name. But i have never at all engaged UNGOC without it being war (apart from the mistake i made that is stated in my post).

Gustav Gus

Dec 29, 2022
im sorry what? I never have tried to execute a UNGOC member at all. the only time i have every killed one was during the time of war. im not sure if you guys mix me up with other people called Gustav Gus or what. ive nearly been banned because of other people with similar/same name. But i have never at all engaged UNGOC without it being war (apart from the mistake i made that is stated in my post).
so could you please make sure that it was me that supposedly did this?

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
1684685753368.png

@Gustav Gus

According to a Member of Site Administration, you have broken the terms of neutrality 3 times in the span of 5 Days before your suspension, that by itself is NOT a Coincidence.

You engaging the Humvee, can't be blamed on colorblindness. If you took a second to think about it before shooting, you'd realise that only The Foundation and the UNGOC have access to such a vehicle.

For these reasons, your appeal is therefore denied.

- Jack Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.