Accepted DEA Special Agent Teamspeak channel.

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Would add a DEA Special agent teamspeak channel, that DEA can use to drag people into and have private convos.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Wouldn't have to use other channels, and Special agents can talk to people if needed.
More channels to speak to people
And overall would be helpful

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
More TS channels to scroll

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I feel like this should be added, because DEA speaks to quite a lot of people, and some people cant drag them, would be helpful

Silvestro

Apr 24, 2023
it literally was i’m in Nu-7 and i have been in the External Affairs Teamspeak 3 days before this post was made when we were dealing with a 6 hour long surface info breach on surface. i got dragged into a channel Titled “External-Affairs” and talked there for upwards of a hour because i was the only Nu-7 member online. We can continue this discourse if you feel i’m “lying” but i see no reason to lie about a voice chat channel.

• Haha
Reactions: Naffen
it literally was i’m in Nu-7 and i have been in the External Affairs Teamspeak 3 days before this post was made when we were dealing with a 6 hour long surface info breach on surface. i got dragged into a channel Titled “External-Affairs” and talked there for upwards of a hour because i was the only Nu-7 member online. We can continue this discourse if you feel i’m “lying” but i see no reason to lie about a voice chat channel.
I'm talking about External Affairs Special agent channel....

Asp

May 17, 2022
+support
Quality of life change, doesn't really harm anything

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Claire!,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.