Dead Mans GM App [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lune

Jan 22, 2023
Account Info
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Luner_riot
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:30 days or 720 hours (Playtime)
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):MTF E-11 MAJ “Dead Man” [FR-2]
Chaos name (include your rank):CI-Conscript Seer
Civilian name:Michael
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:604225931
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for?:SCP-US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:No, I have made Two other GM applications.
First Application
Second Application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:N/a
GM History
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:Yes Was a Sr. Admin and GM for another server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:Yes, lots. Was a COM in another server for a long time and held high ranks of multiple squads and battalions.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:I can be on-site 4-9 hours a day.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:While having a lot of ideas for events, I feel that I could make RP better. This is for a multitude of reasons. One of them being my dedication to RP. Along with the other two,
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:I have months of experience in RP as a Gm and as a base player I know how to Rp and how to lead events to bring the most enjoyment and Rp that I can provide
Small events
SCP-610 “The Flesh that Hates” (SCP-610 WIKI)With SCP-610 "The Flesh that Hates", it will be transported to the facility via truck. CI must try to capture the sample to turn it into a bioweapon while Nu-7, ISD, and Intel keep it from the CI. If CI captures it, it may be negotiated for. Otherwise, the CI may turn it into a bioweapon and infect the facility via Infiltration. If the facility contains it, It will be put into a specialized Biohazard Containment Chamber (Cross-Testing) and may be tested upon during a 30 minute period, after that, it would be incinerated via order of the 05.
SCP 3390 “The French Tank” (SCP-3390 WIKI)Site-99 Alpha-9 "Last Hope" > Site-65
**Warning** SCP-3390 has escaped Site-99 and is going towards Site-65. Site-99 is compromised. The subject is to be terminated on sight. SCP-3390 starts rolling from parawatch spawn to the front of the facility; Breaking the gate and causing mayhem on surface. Gun fire is to be attempted but after it is not working, Matadors must be used.
*Audio Log given*

SCP-662 “The Butlers Handbell”
(SCP-662 WIKI)
SCP-662 was recently transferred from site-[REDACTED]. It is found in the ethics office when a random personnel rings the bell. SCP-662-1 appears. It gets reported to Epsilon-11 and then get's RP'd out from there. I would be playing as the Butler with a PAC toggle to change it from the bell to the Butler. The Butler will complete any “Task” given to it, Lawful or Not, once it has been Contained.
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
SCP-470 "Nexus of Abandoned Places"
(SCP-470 WIKI)
On the wiki, SCP-470 is an abandoned seven story office building that houses a dimensional anomaly meaning that rooms shift and change, sometimes leading to locations that were never part of the building in the first place. Control takes this concept to create a labyrinth in form of The Oldest House, a brutalist structure in New York City that constantly shifts and changes so often that employees of the Bureau sometimes go missing in its maze-like hallways.
List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1Guard the Ethics Committee while they have a meeting with a High Prestige UNGOC Member. This meeting can affect the foundation for the rest of its existence.
The meeting will be about ending a long dispute between the Foundation and the UNGOC . If this meeting doesn’t go well or gets interrupted, it could make the Foundation publicly known. Or worse. The End of the Foundation.
A-1One of the 05 Council members has lost their briefcase after running away from SCP-457. Find and secure it before anyone else does. If someone ends up Brute Forcing it, it could leak CL5 documents to the public. This CAN NOT happen.
This would most likely use a document containing the Alpha Warhead or any other CL5 Document that isn’t extremely Valuable. (By Valuable I mean things like codewords or any other things that could be RP-Breaking if they get leaked.)
NU-7The Chaos Insurgency has stolen a document from the Ethics Committee. You are to bring it back, and take any Foundation Documents, Anomalies, or anything that can give us intel on their plans. Get that Document back before PineWood sees it.
E-11A New Anomaly has shown up on-site, it doesn’t match any other known anomaly. Find out if it is dangerous, and secure it. If possible, Contain. Protect this anomaly because if it gets out before it’s CL level is designated, bad things may happen.
*A CL3 anomaly could be known by CL1 before designation.*
CI:The Foundation has requested a transport of an anomalous entity from Pinewood to the Facility. Compromise the transport and steal the entity. It is currently unknown what it is, but we know it's valuable to them. Take hostages if need be, we NEED that entity.
Foundation Staff:
  • Research
    • UAD (Unknown Anomaly Database): An Unknown anomaly has shown up in the facility. After Epsilon-11 Contains it, Research it and create a Document for the anomaly. *This does not connect to the Epsilon-11 mission above, The best document will most likely be awarded 20k in-game cash*
  • Security
    • D-class are rioting worse than ever before. They somehow have a supply of heavy weapons (m249 Para, Barret .50, ect). Get D-block under control before they escape and overrun the facility.
  • Maintenance
    • The Facilities generator is breaking down. Find out what the problem is, and fix it. Be quick because with enough time, the Anomaly Containment System will stop working. Anomalies will break out and cause chaos.
  • Medical
    • Med bay has been lost to an infection. Figure out what the infection is, how to contain it, and cure it. We have to get Med bay back or the site won’t be able to run normally and a lot of personnel will get sick and die.
  • D-Class
    • D-Class May be required for testing and sampling if viable. They could also try to escape or abuse an anomaly for their own benefit. Otherwise they will not be needed

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Hmmm, so the presentation in your application leaves little to the imagination.

I personally am not a big fan of hiding it all behind spoilers, but that's just me.

Outside of that, I will leave you with a +Support

Lune

Jan 22, 2023
Hmmm, so the presentation in your application leaves little to the imagination.

I personally am not a big fan of hiding it all behind spoilers, but that's just me.

Outside of that, I will leave you with a +Support
I im sorry you done like it for me i helps with organization. ill fix it with my next app. Thanks for the Support and the suggestion!

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Lune ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game master application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please contact either me or @Gregory so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.