Not open for further replies.

Death122

Dec 11, 2022
Your in-game name: "Death"/ Maxwell "Death"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200092222

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Death205/

Date of ban: Sat Dec 10 20:05:59 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP

Who banned you: Bobby Clint(STEAM_0:1:107134894)

Ban length?: I'm guessing it was 12 hours because it said 9 hours after I got off for awhile when I unplugged my computer

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I pushed back my computer cable so I don't unplug it when I'm at my desk

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes, I was warned for killing another dclass as a dclass when I first started

Why should you be unbanned: After reading the rules getting LTARP makes no sense, Me as a civilian and the mayor went in the site 56, after getting captured we were taking into the integration room where one of the people who captured us went invs and said we weren't allowed into the site 56. After telling the admin that we understand he took started to take me and the mayor back to the surface. We were blindfolded so I could not see where we were but I'm guessing a little bit in entrance zone because I heard a telsa coil. Since I was not getting punished for anything and we were just being taken back to the surface it makes no sense it would of been LTARP.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I try my very best not to break any rules because I really do enjoy this server as much as I did with omni-games and I wish I can someday get to a senor position at some point

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy the server a lot as much as I do with the old omni-games server

Edit: Also if you would like to see the cord under my computer I can take a picture of it if needed.

Last edited:

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hello. I banned you for disconnecting from the server while being in cuffs/an RP situation, which is LTARP. I waited 10 minutes, as per our guidelines, and you did not return. I greatly appreciate you coming to the forums to appeal the ban, and best of luck.

Death122

Dec 11, 2022
1.15 LTAP & LTARP - Leaving to avoid punishment is when a player leaves the server to avoid punishment from a staff member or in character and it will result in a ban.

Reading this tells me that if I leave the server to avoid punishment in character is LTARP or what I can assume from the description of it. I'm guessing this was made so that people that left the server to stop themselves from being put in jail in a roleplay sense or to get out early from jail. Which would not make since because I was not leaving to avoid punishment, that would not make it LTARP. I've seen multiple people leave while in handcuffs while headed to testing and such and as far as I know never banned for such a thing. It seems like the amount of crashes that happen in this server is pretty common and at a server that is at full pop at weekends joining the server in 10 mins is a really low possibility without join priory. I might be just not understanding 1.15 correctly and if I am I'm sorry for getting disconnected while in cuffs headed to be released to the surface.

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Death122,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the late response, but after reviewing your appeal, I have determined that no ill intentions were meant by your actions. Just note for that future that leaving to avoid any roleplay situation isn't allowed.

Based on the above, I will allow this ban to be removed from your record. Please contact a staff member of the rank Admin+ for this to be processed.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.