DRETHEGOD

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Oct 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): bob brown
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 2 years
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Deluxe ECA Sr Agent
Chaos name (include your rank): Wallace Deluxe W. CI-B
Civilian name: Dremon Deluxe Green
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634486325
Discord ID ebola5535
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: USA SCP-RP
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have no active warnings
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-no

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-12 hours

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
"I am interested in applying for the position of GM on the server. My main goal is to make more and enhance the RP experience for myself and other players by introducing exciting and fun events and expanding SCP lore. I have a bunch of creative ideas but still working on them that I believe will make the server more enjoyable. I am looking forward to working with other GMs to create fun scenarios and activities that will keep the players engaged and entertained."
What would you be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
"I believe that I can contribute my ideas, knowledge of SCP lore, and RP skills to the server and I know the server rules well. I am willing to host events every day if I have the time and willing to make them perfect without anything wrong
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
GOI The Children of the Scarlet King
"The Children of the Scarlet King" is a group of individuals who worship an entity known as the Scarlet King. They strongly believe that the entity exists and are devoted to serving their king. Recently, they discovered information that suggests that the entity is located in Site-65 of the SCP Foundation. They are planning to perform a ritual to free their king and become his loyal servants.

SCP-5000
it was a bad day at site-65 SCP foundation it was a code 5 almost everyone was dying and yelling it was like hell there was a person unknown who they are but worked for the foundation was hiding hear all the deaths of all these people he was traumatized the unknown foundation worker was with an officer of GSD and they both hear an SCP sounds like SCP-049 they hear him talk the GSD officer said I will go check but soon as he opened the door SCP-049 grab him and killed him the unknown foundation worker yell Shit and had to hold the door some SCP-049-2s came trying to break down the door but the unknown foundation worker held them back he can't hold the door for long he was about to give up he looked up and saw a bubble of lighting and a non-functional mechanical suit was there he did not care he wanted to stay alive he saw a wooded plank that could hold the door and he ran and put on the suit but what can it do.
SCP-7435

Another day at the SCP foundation seemed uneventful until a DEA agent went for a walk on the surface. As he strolled, he noticed a yellow flower on the ground, which was strange as he had never seen flowers in this area before. Despite his initial hesitation, he approached the flower and took a sniff. After two hours, something happened to him that greatly affected him. The SCP foundation witnessed this and decided to investigate the cause of the agent's strange behavior.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
SCP-009
One day, rangers were investigating a strange occurrence in which people were red ice was coming out of people. Some of the rangers were traumatized by what they witnessed. The victims were Madden's missing people, and the situation was dire. The phenomenon was occurring in a cave on a hill, and the rangers were too afraid to enter. The mayor warned the citizens to stay away from the cave, and the SCP foundation took notice of the reports. They decided to investigate the cave to uncover the source of the strange event.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
It seems that the members of the Chairman of Ethics needed protection from an organization called CI. CI had put a bounty of 900k on the Chairman's head, and some of the CL1 Foundation personnel wanted to claim it as they were underpaid and mistreated. CI had also spread false information about the Chairman, leading to some individuals wanting to kill him. However, CI did not want the Chairman dead, so they waited until he was alone. During a meeting with the DOR, the CL1 personnel broke in and killed the DOR, then kidnapped the Chairman. A tech expert witnessed the incident and reported it to O-1. Now, it is O-1's mission to find and kill the kidnappers and save the Chairman.

A-1:
"The O5 has been issuing strange orders for the past few days. A-1 noticed this and asked the O5 if they were okay, but never received a response. One day, the O5 gave an order that frightened A-1. The order was to kill all foundation personnel, breach every SCP, and if not completed, become a Class F or face termination. After completing the task, A-1 was told to meet the O5 at a specific location for more orders.

Nu-7:
One of the Nu-7 units reported that they are patrolling the surface and nothing unusual is happening. However, they observed a message in their communication system regarding the GOC. According to the message, the GOC has discovered a new SCP, which is a Red Lake. The GOC is still unaware of what exactly this SCP does and has instructed the Nu-7 unit to inform E-11 and assist in dealing with the situation.
E-11:
E-11 received a call from Nu-7 regarding a GOC discovered in Red Lake. There were reports about it, but E-11 wanted more information about what it does and how dangerous it is. Nu-7 doesn't know anything about its functionality, so they need E-11's help to investigate and determine its level of threat.

CI:
CI heard about the Red Lake but did not care about it right now they wanted the chairman for the cl1 personnel they knew O-1 was going to raid so they got ready they wanted to kill O-1 and interrogate the chairman and maybe sell him for money or just kill them they think they made the best plan but we don't know.
UNGOC:
GOC was waiting on E-11 and Nu-7 to come to the Red Lake citizens were coming by but GOC said to go away now and not to come back GOC was doing research on the lake taking samples but they wanted to go more on research they must wait on Nu-7 and E-11.
Foundation Staff:
The foundation was going bad everyone was being killed by every SCP because of A-1 and the O5 order A-1 was staying outside because if anyone tried to get out the foundation they have to kill them Nu-7 and E-11 did not know about this because it happened after they left the O5 gave Nu-7 and E-11 said after that new SCP dealt with you may go back to your homes everyone was crying for help calling their loved ones and telling them goodbye it was over for the foundation and maybe also the world.

Last edited:

Meme Man

Game Master
Game Master
Sep 28, 2022
+/- Neutral Support
Has some good ideas but feel like they need a bit more added to them

DRETHEGOD

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Oct 29, 2022
+/- Neutral Support
Has some good ideas but feel like they need a bit more added to them
Yes I see you said this but I added how the event started and how everything happened then players in the server will continue the RP scenario and I will add some things to continue the event and RP but thank you for the support!!

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Application on Hold.

Please contact myself Personally on discord @ Starlingtheenscribeddoge.

Thanks,
Starling

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Application Denied

Thank you Deluxe for making a Game-Master application; at this time the Game-Master team is full with other applicants.

If at such time a spot opens up; You will be contacted in regards to a reopening of your application for a interview.

Please contact me for any more information personally @ starlingtheenscribeddoge on discord.

Thanks,
Starling

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Was changed to Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.