In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Deluxe
Civilian name: Dremon Deluxe Reed
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-ECA coordinator, OSA, Sp Agent, MTF Nu-7 SGT, MTF Nu-7 CSG SCP-096, SCP-22415 MTF E-11 LT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 7 warns a long time ago and 1 ban long time ago
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I'm applying for the Site Administrator position because I really want to level up my RP skills, show off my other talents, and take on more responsibility at the Foundation. I'm serious about taking things to the next level, and I think this role is just the ticket.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: I think my experience as a CL4 and my previous roles in similar positions make me a great fit for the job. Besides, I'm committed to improving the RP on all departments. As a GM, I'm always on-site and ready to help anyone in need. My overall experience on the server has also taught me how to be an effective team member. and also know when to take things seriously.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: SA holds multiple responsibilities and here are some

. Changing site policies and voting on them to determine what's best

. Helping the site through codes/emergencies

.Review/do interviews with departments/MTFs

.Voting for good people for senior level 4 positions

. When needed, it's important to communicate with other organizations to maintain good relationships or to warn them of potential dangers on the surface, such as SCPs

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character:
Deluxe was a dedicated worker at the SCP Foundation site, spending most of his day preparing important documents for The Council. Despite it being break time, he had to get back to work and create more documents for different departments such as GSD, MTF E-11, MTF Nu-7, and SA. As he was engrossed in his work, the Site Director called him to his office for a brief interview. The Site Director asked Deluxe a bunch of questions about his interest in Site Administration. After the interview, the Site Director told him that he would get back to him in a few days with a decision.
The next day, Deluxe woke up and followed his usual morning routine. He went to Floor 3 and met a Council member who told him about an upcoming meeting and asked him to be present in the EOC at 7:30 pm. Deluxe then checked Medbay for a document and found that everything was fine. Later, when he reached the meeting, a Code One alarm went off, and A-1 was deployed to safeguard Floor 3. Although he was in hiding, Deluxe checked the security cameras to see what was happening outside. He then came up with some smart ideas to help out the site and assisted the MTF. Despite the MTF managing to stop the raid, there were still many injuries and casualties. Deluxe spoke to the injured people and encouraged them to feel better.
After the incident, he attended the meeting in the EOC where all the Council members were present. During the meeting, they discussed various changes to the site policies and procedures. Later, one of the Council members told him that he was being promoted to Site Administration as a Site advisor. Deluxe was overjoyed at the news and was going to be a party about it, but he remembered that he had to start his new role the next day. He thanked the Council member and promised to work harder to fulfill his new responsibilities.

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
To: @DRETHEGOD

Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Hello Deluxe,

Thank you for showing your interest and taking your time to submit an application for the position of Site Advisor. After deliberation, Site Administration has deemed you not suitable for the position of Site Advisor at this time. Unfortunately, your application is to be denied.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at my email (@Skyfire1355).

You may reapply in two weeks.

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.