- Former MTF E-11

- Nu-7 PVT

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

4 Warns
3x Hitbox Abuse

1 NRP [Sacrificed a Nu-7 in hostage situation]

-
Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?

Seeing as I'm the only Ambassador for the Intelligence Department and as the former Director entrusted me with that position, I believe I can manage handling this job with it's challenges that come with it.

I'm planning on doing a massive revamp to the Department which will hopefully make it more interesting, appealing to players and fun to play as.

-
What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:

Since the time I've joined Intelligence, Kali the former Director of Intelligence has given me tasks from making documents, training new Agents, conducting raids and more, all have turned into success.

With a 21 page introduction guide to the Intelligence Department, GOI's Guide that reaches 12 pages and more documents that have made it easier for new players to understand their role in Intelligence.

I believe I'm fit for the position of leading this Department to the best it can be and bringing in multiple ideas, creations to enhance the RP of the server.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:

The Director of Intelligence is responsible with delegating tasks to the different DOI/Field Agents like searching, tracking, and capturing uncontained SCP objects, gathering intelligence on hostile groups of interest, communicating with the other members of the Site Administration. Giving down orders to the different MTFs in relation to external matters, organizing raids. Plan other operations, such as the capture of anomalous items or Persons of Interest.

One of the many jobs of the Director of Intelligence and his Department is to keep the veil of secrecy; this includes spreading around false information, teaching agents how to lie to GOIs for the gain of the Foundation, diverting attention away from the foundation and their Activities and goals, amnesticating Individuals who have seen or heard too much, spreading false evidence towards the general public and planting misinformation.

-
Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Code:
Opening....
File: Alex Benson's CV.pdf
1641828833932.png
Code:
Comment: Applicant Rejected. Lack of interpersonal skills.

Code:
Opening....
File: MY FIRST DRAFT(fu this shit).pdf

1641829006936.png

Code:
Comment: No. "Empathy: Expert"

Code:
Opening....
File: Vincent Gaumond Curriculum vitae.pdf
1641829121440.png
1641829167297.png

Comment: Flagged for suspicious behavior. Duplicate Entry.<--(Google Doc)

Last edited:

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Hi there Qas, im going to be giving you Neutral support due to the following reasons:

+Active ingame and TS3.
+Knows server rules.
+Seems to be trying his best to do things needed for Intelligence.

~you still have a lot to improve on before u should be Director i think.
~i dont really understand your character lore.

-You already have 4 warnings.
-Have had some bad expiriences with you some verry recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qas

Nick Lance

Apr 7, 2021

+Support

- Your a nice guy and you document work is very well detailed
- You have done put in a massive amount of effort into DOI
- Your the best candidate in my eyes for the position
Best of luck to you sir.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022

Imma give you a +Support

You are super chill and you personally showed me the ropes to Intelligence
You really want to make a change to intelligence for the better under new management.
The Face you are the only ambassador shows that the Previous Director saw potential and in his eyes would be willing to take lead if something happened to his position.

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
+Support
This man deserves it and here are the reasons why:
-He knows his shit and he's got knowledge on how DOI Works.
-He could improve DOI and make it more active than it generally is.
-He really cares about the DOI and he has his best interest in it.

-Honestly the fact that he's got 4 warns is really not that bad in my opinion it's not that much to begin with and to be perfectly honest we all make mistakes (and staff is really strict about rules so meh)
-As mentioned above the man is chill and can act professionaly almost all of the time. (not that he doesnt have his moments i think we all do cuz if we didint shit would be boring.)
-Has a good understanding of the SCP Lore.
-Not really a selling point for why he should get the spot but the dude is really good at PVP.
-So far i've had many good interactions with him in RP nothing negetive about him.
-DOI needs more Ambassadors and i think he'd pick some good candidates to help him manage the Departament.
-Has an interesting backstory (which may be confusing to some but from what i get is that he used to be a Cop in the UK then he did some Internal Investigations on a Bunch of Corrupt people them propably being a part of MTF Iota-10 "Damn Feds" then he stopped after being recruited by the Foundation propably into the previously mentioned task force if im not wrong. i might be.)
-I belive that he's just generally perfect for the position.
-He's Very Active

Give this man Director of Inteligence ASAP because i belive he would make the RP in-game alot interesting than it already is and personnally im looking forward to him getting the position.

Last edited:

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
+Support
Great At rp
Great at learning people how to work as intelligence
Chill Always calm

Tony_

MRP War Criminal