"Devious" ECA Application [SCP-RP USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Devious"

Mar 3, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634685358
Discord name: That Bean#4123
For how long have you played on CG SCP: According to achievements almost a month
In what country are you located?: The United States of America
Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Character name(s): ████ "Devious" ███████
Civilian name: Karl Toocher
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, it is my primary source of communication.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 SPC, IA Agent, DEA Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes 16 warns 2 bans for stacked warns

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I work hard and stay committed. Also I am up at late, late, night when no one else it up so I would be able to help people when others aren't on. I am also i really helpful person and can keep a look at for things that aren't ethical. I have done plenty of work with The Ethics Committee and am more than happy to give my time to them.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

- There are many very important jobs and responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP. A few are as follows:
(1) To help make sure everything in the site stays ethical and to help people in need.
(2) Also they answer ethics related questions in place of the EC Members when they aren't available.
(3) They also perform checkups on places like HCZ and D-Block.

(4) ECA also interview department directors to ensure they are keeping the jobs ethical as well

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: ████ "Devious" ███████
Sex: Male
DOB: ██/██/1990
Place of Origin: The United States of America
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 6'5

████ "Devious" ███████ was born in the small town of ███████, Louisiana. He grew up in an area with not many people and lived on a farm. His parents are Michael and Katrina ███████. His family was not that rich but still made enough money to get by and mainly lived off the food they got from the farm and hunting. Growing up "Devious" showed remarkable academic skills and graduated top of his class though he was often a troublemaker. He was always getting into trouble earning him the nickname "Devious" by his friends around him.

When he was old enough, he decided to join the military and ended up enlisting into the Army. After he finished basic, he quickly climbed the ranks in the Army earning the rank of Lieutenant. He was a brave leader and fought in the Afghanistan War; where he saved many men's lives and even earned the Silver Star for his heroic actions. "Devious" eventually transferred to the National Guard where he would find his first encounter with an anomaly. This was SCP-████. During this encounter he showed excellent fighting skills and instead of giving him amnestics the foundation decided to recruit him into MTF Beta-2 "The Bayou Boys".

After serving for almost 3 years in Beta-2; "Devious" decided he wanted a change of scenery and applied for a unit change where he got transferred to MTF Epsilon-11 "Nine-Tailed Fox". He would go out to live his MTF days in "Nine-Tailed Fox" where he would see many horrific things from those around him during these tests. He would see many unethical cruel things that would fuel him with fire. "Devious" would eventually decide to apply for an Ethics Assistant job in hopes to help put a stop to these very cruel and unethical testings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSMISSION FILE: THE OUTPOST INCIDENT
PLAYING - audiofile1.mp3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devious: This is Echo 1-1 to Echo Actual, come in Echo Actual

Command: Send traffic Echo 1-1

Devious: Copy, we are at Outpost-██. We are going to proceed to make our rounds, how copy?

Command: Copy that Echo 1-1 let us know what you find

Around 20 minutes pass by before next transmission

Devious: ECHO 1-1 TO ECHO ACTUAL WE HAVE BEEN AMBUSHED WE ARE TAKING HEAVY FIRE FROM ALL DIRECTIONS

Command: Copy that Echo 1-1, do you require air support

Devious: N- *Static* IVE AT THE MOMENT! WE WILL RADIO BACK IN IF IT GETS BAD

Command: Copy that Echo 1-1

Around another 30 minutes go by before the next transmission

Devious: THIS IS ECHO 1-1 THEY HAVE US PINNED DOWN HARD WE NEED IMMEDIATE MORTAR SUPPORT HOW COPY

Command: Copy that Echo 1-1 what are your coordinates

Devious: COORDINATES ARE 10,27,93 NEED IMMEDIATE FIRE SUPPORT, WALK THE LINE

Command: Copy that Echo 1-1 rounds coming in now
END OF TRANSMISSION
The mortar strike ended up being too close and "Devious" would lose a lot of good men due to friendly fire including one of his best friends, Joey. He still blames himself for his men's and Joeys' deaths to this day.

(In the attached JPG below is a picture of "Devious" with his two best friends, Joey [Middle], and Kayde.

To Be Continued...

Thank you for taking time to read my application!
-████ "Devious" ███████

Attachments

• Devious.jpg
    Devious.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Dalton

Game Master
Game Master
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support
+ Familiar Face

Agent Karl has been a big delight to work with in Internal Affairs, he works well in the department plus does his job without any mishaps. I have no doubt that Karl would be a great fit to be an Ethics Assistant, IA is always a good place to pick up some assistants due to the fact that we investigate Ethics issues and write documents/do investigations which is a common theme in the assistant role. I spoke with E-11 and he has no warns or stikes over there either so it appears that he takes his positions seriously and doesn't mess around on his positions which may help eliminate the 16 warns and 2 bans issue. In IA, he has not even a single warning or job ban, work is purely professional.

- 16 warns and 2 bans

High warns for the typical player, but as stated in my paragraph before, is professional in his IA and E-11 positions.
Side note, judging by the other + Supports, it doesn't seem like his community view is negative, minges submitting apps will show tons of - Supports and will have job warns/bans. Good luck Karl!

Last edited:

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

I can agree with what dalton said above, my experiences with devious have also been positive.

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
-support
Just received IA job ban for interrupting NU7 tryouts and holding the LT under gun point.

"Devious"

Mar 3, 2023
-support
Just received IA job ban for interrupting NU7 tryouts and holding the LT under gun point.
First of all, this was very late at night. Second of all I was walking by and seen four individuals lined up on a wall. I went in to see an NU7 PVT standing there, and I went down to the, who I didn't know were trainees and asked them what was going on. Immediately after that the LT came down and started screaming at me to get out. I turned around to him and asked what was going on and he decided to be rude and start screaming at me some more about how I was interrupting his tryout. I was on my way out and stopped at the door to talk to him and he pulled a gun on me. In return I drew my weapon as well in self-defense. I am not generally a rude or mean person, but this LT decided to act like a prick so I in turn retaliated; because I will be damned if I let anyone disrespect me when I am just wondering what is going on. So that is why I "interrupted a NU7 tryout" and "held the LT under gunpoint."

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Devious.

In regards to your application for
ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.