Dexter's Trial Moderator App

Status
Not open for further replies.

LupinGotMoney

May 2, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): AceSpade06

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1D 22HRs 38MINs

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): NU-7 SGT Dexter "Crash" Gossliene

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Akio Daichi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236726864

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, i've made an 096 application in the past. I was approved. ( https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...sslienes-scp-096-application.3518/#post-25062 )

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have two warnings both as a DClass. FearRP and RDM... FearRP was awhile ago I dont remember when but the situation was caused by me pulling a pistol out when there were guns on me. The RDM situation was different as I had reasoning for my actions but were deemed not appropriate by staff rules, there were a group of DClass fighting and stabbing friends of mine and taunting us everytime we would go near them etc. and an Inmate insulted me and I retaliated in an unacceptable manner. I apologized for my actions and left the group alone.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes but in different games with different set of rules, id like to say these games were a lot more serious than I am currently playing (No disrespect) I believe because of the way the games were made, rules were to be added and enforced more seriously as also they were a growing population of 500 players and more.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2+ Hours week days and some weekends. As well as Events.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I joined this server months and months ago, my first impression was that I loved it! and also it was my actual first Gmod RP server that I stuck with. I respect everybody that has welcomed me to the server and I enjoy playing with everyone here every chance I get to hop on. Ill have a lot more time these few months to play and I want to show that I can do and give more to the server than just playing and being here! Id also like to grow within the staff community and get to know the people who help make the server whole!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe with my maturity level and patience I have with this community and any and all new players, I feel as if I can help keep the server maintained and keep the rules enforced so that we may keep getting more new players and keep the good players that help this server grow. Id like to be given a chance to prove I can learn and do what the current staff here accomplish. I also feel as if I may be able to be the very few who are more active and taking sits!

Last edited:

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Neutral Leaning towards -Support

-okay time
-not sure if they know the rules
-haven’t seen enough of the individual
-no experience in a gmod specific server (like said in the post other games have a different set of rules)

-Good application
-experience in a more serious server (counts for something)

Please remember that this my opinion everyone has a different thought on this application but this is just mine.

Combine Freeman

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 26, 2022

Neutral

Good app
Never seen you
Not that much experience
Little time
Not sure of rules

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @LupinGotMoney

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I Would Recommend becoming more well-known in the community and also getting more time on the server

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.