Sep 7, 2022
Your in-game name: Joe Swawss

Your SteamID: 76561199218572353

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kysXCFCGVBDFG/

Date of ban: Fri Sep 1 17:39:06 2023 |

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Down Bellow \/

Who banned you: (Picture Provided)

Ban length?: 12 Weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): On the United States Of AMMMERICA!

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more Careful of what I'll be doing.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Sometimes.

Why should you be unbanned: Man, We were just having fun. We weren't bothering anyone (Sorry if I was bothering anyone). I am sorry for all the wrongdoings. I just want to have fun again. i want to play again on this server. I hope all my friends bones will be down in heavy again.
Thanks you so much for the attention!

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can be more serious with RP, also make sure both me and others are having fun and don't disturb others fun

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Meet with some friends that were on this server. Hopefully they still play here.

Here's the video. I think I got banned for this.
(rewind in the middle if you want to)

Attachments

• image_2024-03-05_222600070.png
    image_2024-03-05_222600070.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
hi @Linus Tech Tips you already had your ban reduced sicne your last appeal. i dont know if you should have another one. I know you want to come back but will you stay out of trouble to ensure you dont get banned again?

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Linus Tech Tips ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Since you have already made an appeal before and it was reduced. Im going to deny this for now since you have an extensive record. im wanting you to fully understand that you are in a hard spot right now. please take a bit more time before making another request please.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.