"Dinkster" Pac and lore

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested: I am hoping to get my MTF Omega-1 pac approved so I am able to use it on my MTF job, its a simple model change and its Vector from Resident Evil but I changed the eyes to be purple, added a few Omega-1
Photograph of PAC:
image_2023-05-08_191122166.png

Here's some very basic lore surrounding the character "Dinkster"

Sensitive topic tag placed due to the mention of domestic abuse

Dinkster' s story began long before he joined the Mobile Task Force Omega-1. Born in a small town in Texas, he had a rough upbringing, facing poverty and domestic abuse. Despite the obstacles, Dinkster always had a strong sense of justice, which he learned from his grandfather, who was a former police officer. As soon as he turned 18, Dinkster joined the Army, hoping to make a difference in the world. He quickly rose through the ranks, and his superior officer recognized his talent and dedication to his duty.

It was there that he discovered the SCP Foundation, a secret organization that he believed would allow him to make a bigger impact on the world. After leaving the Army, Dinkster applied to join the Foundation, hoping to work as a field operative. He was accepted and went through intense training, learning everything from hand-to-hand combat to advanced weaponry. His commitment and exceptional skills quickly caught the attention of his superiors, and he was recruited into the MTF Omega-1, also known as "Laws Left Hand". Dinkster proved himself to be a valuable asset to the team, and he quickly became known for his sharp wit, quick thinking, and bravery under pressure.

He also had a unique ability to diffuse tense situations and communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds and cultures. As a member of Omega-1, Dinkster's primary mission was to protect the Ethics Committee, the group responsible for overseeing the Foundation's actions and ensuring that they followed strict ethical standards. His training and experience allowed him to excel in this role, and he quickly gained the trust and respect of the Committee members. Dinkster's dedication to the Foundation's mission and his unwavering commitment to justice had always been fueled by his desire to make the world a better place. Now, as a member of the MTF Omega-1 Laws Left Hand, he knew he had found his true calling, and he was determined to continue fighting for the greater good, no matter the cost.

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
- Support
You cant change base model for combative roles
I didn't change the base model, the hitbox is not effected in any way.
The vector model is simply on top of the base model making the base model invisible (hitbox is still there) so that the model does not appear at the same time as the vector model, there is also a kill switch that will make the vector model invisible and make the base O-1 model appear. (Again, does not effect the hitbox in any way)

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
PAC3 Denied

Hi @Dinkster

Thanks for taking the time to make a PAC3 Request

Your PAC has been denied

Denied by: Canoon, Toad & Myself

After re evaluation It has been determained that your PAC3 changes the base model of O-1, as picked up and noticed by another SL member, when making a PAC3 that is Combative remember not to change base models.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Dinkster