Denied Disallow PAC3 ID and Voice IDing people

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Simple, dont allow people to ID you aka know your name OR know your fake based off of using PAC3 or Voice. This is because many people including myself dont think Pac3 should be roleplay as I have it turned off like many others and makes it unfair to do anything if you dont have pac3 and get ID'd beacuse "You dont have a robotic leg tho!". 2nd part is also very simple dont allow people to ID you or know your fake simply by voice the most common thing is getting a disquise of a women in RP and being a Dude IRL... im not gonna try to sound like a girl for RP

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+Stops Meta Game
+Fixes P2W for pac3

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-The only one I can see is someone might say its anti-RP

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Server growth

Asp

May 17, 2022
pretty sure both of these arent allowed, if they are allowed then thats really shitty ruling, +support

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
This is already under meta gaming. Since it's an unfair advantage. Only thing is does is people call a soft code 1 and tail your ass

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
  • Cool
Reactions: Scopes

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
+ Support
Voice ID was already ruled on a while ago, but I was there for the Pac3 ruling and its not even funny how stupid of a rule it is. The SL who even made that ruling should be heavily punished, as it was made with no thought to server health and the microtransactions of the server.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+support can be justified in rp "i have a cold" or "i lost my uniform" so it shouldn't be reason for capture or IDing, and it's really scummy to do this anyway

TeKz

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 26, 2021
+support
Filip bitches about the most unneeded shit, but this actually makes sense.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Filip McSpazz,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

This isn't something that is allowed and the ruling that is being referenced is being taken out of context. The ruling given was in reference to identifying people via bodycam otherwise it renders it invalid.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.