Discord appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: Man of Iron#2724

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 712747275943805008

Date of ban (if known): 12/05/23 ban was orginally 2 days however extended to 1 week however i recently just tried joining and i cannot i assume the ban is now perma

Reason for ban (if known): Throwing wild accusations at people minging taking jokes to far putting my opinions where they shouldnt be

Who banned you?: ventz

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: no i have been muted though

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): The reason i believe my ban should be removed is well i quite realized i was quite retarded with what i was saying the reason i want to come back to the discord to talk with well my friends which ive known for almost a year although i no longer have any positions in CN since i resigned from them all

i ultimately have no way of speaking to some of the people now that i am banned from the discord if i am unbanned i will well not act like retard and try to piss people off to get a reaction out of them which was what i was doing now i was accussed of harrassing another player which i was not however i did reply to alot of what they posted as i thought it was funny to well make them angry

and i wanted to take the piss with other people so i on purpose said stuff to anger them

im not hoping for the ban to be removed but the ban to no longer be a permanent one

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
bro what i am not even fucking lying i didnt at all ban evade

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
okay yea i know why now i just waffled my way into a godamn ban for trying to brag about how cool i was :skull:1684966112738.png

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Appeal Response

Hello @Darren,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

I will give some context from my side to allow you to further understand the situation At first, you had been banned by Ventz and had an extension added to this in which made it a 1 Week ban. After which a player had reported you under the speculation of you using alt accounts to access the discord, after looking into it further it seems that you had joined the server via an alt account a couple minutes after making the statement shown above. Therefore I had banned you in correspondence with our guidelines.

Regards,
Falcon

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Appeal Response

Hello @Darren,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

I will give some context from my side to allow you to further understand the situation At first, you had been banned by Ventz and had an extension added to this in which made it a 1 Week ban. After which a player had reported you under the speculation of you using alt accounts to access the discord, after looking into it further it seems that you had joined the server via an alt account a couple minutes after making the statement shown above. Therefore I had banned you in correspondence with our guidelines.

Regards,
Falcon
hello falcon the user which reported you was biscuits

now i will give you proper context did i claim i was ban evading yes i did as stated previously i was fucking around alot that night after i was banned i immediatly went into other CN GCs i was in to claim i was doing goofy stuff which i wasnt the user on why he reported me is something i will address later down the line

I had not at all made a account a account to join a CN server i quite literally didnt i dont understand what you mean by that

not to mention the image itself was taken out of context by biscuits clipping the image smaller than the entire chat logs what i had said specifically in that group chat was me saying something along the lines of

"I just got banned from the discord lmao"

afterwards i said

"Imma alt on the server ong fr fr"

of course there was reponses to this which i was joking about and i was being ironic in those images however biscuits cut out context what happened here was i got banned from the discord and i took to a groupchat to make edgy jokes about it biscuist who got really pissed off at me decided to i guess screenshot the images and send them to you

this was specifcally in a CI groupchat where i considered everyone in there close friends so i would usually say edgy stuff in that chat infact many people in there did if you asked any of the people in that groupchat they could easily confirm i was being edgy and just joking at no point did i actually make a alt account to join a CN server which i dont get why you think i did?

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
usually i would be able to provide more context however the specific groupchat i said this in was deleted a day later after i said that

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
1685024962904.png
this was when you asked me if this account was mine it was not mine so i said no i had someone stream CN discord to me and i found the exact same person

1685025013667.png
specifcally at 12/05/23 at 23:20 this person joined i said those things in the gc around an hour later which i understand looks extremely suspicious so i dont at all blame you for thinking thats me however i can tell you for certain that the account in question was not me

i dont know what else to tell you except to take my word for it

Last edited:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
it seems that you had joined the server via an alt account a couple minutes after making the statement shown above. Therefore I had banned you in correspondence with our guidelines.​
something i feel i may add the timeing between both of these accounts joining is around 1 Hour in difference and not a few minutes however i understand you are just trying to do your job

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
well you can deny this appeal now since after this i did actually alt on the discord

Status
Not open for further replies.