Discord Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Your Discord name & tag: crz_diamonds123(same)#3107

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: All of them, but I'm only really interested in MRP.

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help):300359410834866176

Date of ban (if known): 22/9/2022

Reason for ban (if known): "Only here to troll"

Who banned you?: Cloak

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
Mb about the ban evasion, I just enjoy it too much. I won't do it again and have since left on my alt account on all the CN servers. Would be cool to interact with some of the MRP people that are still around and from what I can remember I mainly only caused issues on the SCP discord which I don't really need to be unbanned from. I'm asking for a last chance to use the MRP discord, but as I was banned for Alting only a month or so ago I don't really see it happening. I just thought I'd make an appeal just to see what the story is.

After re-reading this it really seems like I'm taking the piss and I don't really know how to prove that it is a serious appeal. But ye I do actually want to be unbanned.

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Accepted
Hi ZLT49A,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Given your history, I was hesitant to accept this, but as it's been almost 9 months, I will give you another chance. Please remember that if you repeat the same behavior again I won't hesitate to give you an all-Discord ban again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.