Dec 4, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: Stealth#0350

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP + MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 234331841715372032

Date of ban (if known): N/A

Reason for ban (if known): Scamming / Bad links

Who banned you?: Unknown

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): When my account was hacked I had no control over any messages that were being spread, as soon as I had full control of my account and had changed my info to ensure the hacker couldn't get back in I attempted to erase the scam messages and whilst doing, so I had been banned off many different discord servers including the SCP discord. I believe I should be allowed back into the community, as I had no control over the messages and attempted to remove any as soon as I had the chance. I've changed my info since and this will not occur again. Apologies for any hassle caused by the messages sent through my account.

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
I believe I was only banned on the SCP cord, any chance you could look into that for me

thanks,
stealth

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Hello,

I've taken a look into the ban logs and you are currently not banned on the SCP RP server either.

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Can you confirm if you're still banned or not for me?
Not banned! Seem'd to let me in after going back to it several times. I had the same issue with another server so this may have been a glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.