Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: Dinkster Von Ticklefingers#0001

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP RP and main server

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 436405736445181953

Date of ban (if known): 12/11/2022

Reason for ban (if known): Continuing to use offensive/derogatory avatars after being told to stop by Server Leadership.

Who banned you?: Hound

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

I was asked by a server staff member previously to make a server profile so people in that server could not see my profile picture, I did just that. I was never contacted about this again besides Mercer wanting me to change it in DMs in which he didn't state any punishment would come my way if I didn't. I made a server profile like the staff member requested so I am confused as to why I was banned, the only way to see my actual profile picture is to go out of your way to go onto my actual profile and closely inspect it. I used server profiles the exact way they were intended to be used, to change your pfp/name in a server without it changing your main profile.
I was not told to stop by Server Leadership, the only person who told me to stop was a moderator, Hound didn't bring this up once, ingame or on discord.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Hi Dinkster,

I asked you to change your profile picture originally on the 5th of December, then again on the 9th when you asked me about Nu-7-related topics. You could have had a different PFP on the server, but I did not see one when I searched your name in the SCPRP server yesterday morning. If you did, I apologize for my mistake.

Last edited:

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
Hi Dinkster,

I asked you to change your profile picture originally on the 5th of December, then again on the 9th when you asked me about Nu-7-related topics. You could have had a different PFP on the server, but I did not see one when I searched your name in the SCPRP server yesterday morning. If you did, I apologize for my mistake.
When you are removed from a server your profile for that server is removed, making your pfp go back to how it originally was, I was banned before you checked my pfp in the server

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hello.

Regardless if your avatar was set differently on the server specifically, we do not want that content on our server. If someone can click your profile and see that avatar you had (which yes, they could, even if it was covered by a server-specific avatar), you can be banned for it. Do not set your Discord avatar to a picture of animated Hitler and expect to not be banned.

I will be happy to unban you in 7 days from now unless a member of Network Leadership has an overruling verdict. When you return, I expect to see no offensive avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.