Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: "Laurens"#2724

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP? SCP:

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help):712747275943805008

Date of ban (if known): 12/05/2023

Reason for ban (if known): cause i said meowing shouldnt be allowed????

i said the reason meowing and other noises which was just added in the rules to not be allowed such as barking or meowing was being used to a almost sexual / kind of pedo esc degree and if you want to meow and bark do it OOC such as ts just not IC

Who banned you?: ventz

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: no

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): i was simply stating my opinion i wasnt being toxic about it i was simply stating those furry noises such as meowing and barking and woofing was taken from just being a joke to almost sexualization this was in response to someone complaining about the rule

i dont get how this was at all toxic or in need of a ban i was simply stating / opinion and facts i didnt tell the person to KYS or something legit to me it all just sounds like snowflake behavior i literally said the meowing and woofing was took to a extreme almost pedo behavior degree and it should be taken OOC no IC

you can meow bark woof all you want ooc just dont IC

Last edited:

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
DENIED

Throwing wild, serious and inappropriate accusations at people for such things is very inappropriate, furthermore bullying/encouraging people to leave the community is not acceptable.

Due to your (deleted) response to this appeal I'll extend this ban to a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.