PAC Request Doctor Mc Spicy's Lore

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.

[DRA] Mc Spicy

Apr 13, 2023
IMPORTANT: I just realized I signed into this forum site with the wrong steam. I reassociated my correct steam account with it, but just in case, my steam is called "Bald Bruh", my In-game names is [DRA] Mc Spicy and my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:193953014

Background:

Mc Spicy's past is shrouded in mystery, but those who know him whisper rumors of his involvement with SCP-914. Some say he was a researcher assigned to study the mysterious machine, while others claim he stumbled upon it by chance. Regardless of the truth, one thing is clear: Mc Spicy emerged from his time with SCP-914 forever changed. The machine malfunctioned, and Mc Spicy was caught in the blast, causing multiple deformations to his body. His bones thickened, his bottom became noticeably enlarged, and he started losing hair on the top of his head. Initially shocked and confused, he eventually embraced his new appearance and began to use it to his advantage. With his newfound confidence, he began to dress in bold and stylish clothing, which helped him stand out and command attention.

The facility provided Mc Spicy with a mobility cane to help him walk with the various impairments caused by the accident. Despite the challenges, Mc Spicy refused to let his injuries hold him back. He found new purpose as a combat medic, using his knowledge of the facility and his medical expertise to help others in need, helping people in need as the facility did for him after the accident. He sometimes helps the facility as an agent too, but rarely. (there is an altered PAC to fit the Agent role)

Mc Spicy's unique appearance has not gone unnoticed, but he wears his pink and purple clothing with a red bowler hat to cover his lost hair with pride. He views his enlarged posterior and bone defects as a reminder of his accident and the challenges he has overcome since. And while his mobility cane may be a necessity for him, he has honed his skills with it to the point where he can move with incredible speed and precision.

In short, Although Mc Spicy is a combat medic with a uniquely unorthodox backstory and conditions that come with it, this has only strengthened his resolve to help others in need. His medical expertise and familiarity with the SCP Foundation make him a valuable asset on any mission.

PAC demonstration (combat medic and agent):
agentandcombatmedic.png
PAC demonstration video:

Last edited: