Denied Doctors/CM able to buy beakers

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mural

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 8, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Let’s those who have a medical licence have the ability to buy beakers/flasks

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Makes it so people aren’t forced to buy the £40 VIP just to make the basic cures
- Actually makes sense as when have you seen a chemist being the one to cure you and how often is a chemist active on site - it’s an unused job

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Vents gets less cash

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Nobody ever actually uses the chemist job that often which results in me begging in ooc for someone to flag on because I as a CM main cannot make any cures without a beaker and there is never any left in storage.

It makes sense as it’s mainly doctors or combat medics providing a cure yet if you don’t have the £40 VIP you literally can’t make the cures?

At least knock down the chemist job to like the basic VIP packages as not sure what it gives you being in the £40 one.

Please add or change so I can make drugs without giving vents money cause this cost of living crisis got me broke af.

Snowson

Jun 20, 2023
+support
I don't like asking chemists to buy me vials and stuff so I can make cures, the inability to make a majority of the cures as a Doctor is not a good feeling

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Mural,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

The ability to buy beakers stays only for VIP jobs.
We won't be changing it in the foreseeable future.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.