Denied Document Approval from Senior Admin+ Fix

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugglet

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 17, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Either removes the fact that Cl3 Documents can only be approved by Senior Admin+ and not by Cl4 Personnel or lowers the required staff rank.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
If you remove it, I will actually feel like my work is worth something by getting a rating and having a CL4 actually read my document, which is a whole system added for progression. If you lower the staff rank to approve documents then my document will ACTUALLY be approved, instead of having to spam any senior admin or super admin to approve my documents, which neither of us want. What's the point of making a document for your department if it's only gonna be read by a staff member and then rot in the ScipNet where nobody will ever read it?

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Possible minges uploading goofy documents.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because it would re-add an important part of the whole ScipNet system back to the server and because it would make people actually feel like their work is worth something. On the other hand there's not many reasons not to, I heard the reason they implemented this was because somebody posted an 008 document in Cl2, but such documents could just be found and deleted, you don't have to dump the whole system. Makes it more likely for documents to be approved, rather than [Reasons stated previously]

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
+Support
This but for all of GOC, every single GOC doc requires a super to approve it making the process take a very long time & making our computer system almost never used

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Nugglet,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

None of the documents need Super Admin approval.
The only thing you are misunderstanding is that the format you are using needs to be approved.
Simply use a different format that correlates to your study.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.