Accepted Document update

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

- I would like to suggest the update/upgrade of the documents system. I am currently an IA ambassador and with the newly made document grading system for grading our documents, i feel can can do more when our agents/operatives are making arrest reports and incident reports. I would like the ability to change the grading of arrest reports to the "Poor-Excellent" Grade system because when they are formatted in the incident report template as they should, it only lets us approve them, not grade them.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

- I feel this would allow us ambassadors+ to be able to give better feedback on our agents reports similar to the research departments grading when they use the research document template.

- allows us to use this new grading system better as ambassadors.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

- I dont see a negative, unless an ambassador purposely grades it poorly, which would be identifiable

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

- I believe this should be accepted as, unless there are poor ambassadors grading documents, its helps IA department give better feedback.

Reactions: John Dear

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
+Support

I think IA uses the SCIPNET the most just after the Research department. Grading documents will encourge more and better documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.