'Desteny'

Civilian name:

Peter Horse

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

[UK]

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

[EX]: O-1 PVT, B-1 LCPL, Nu-7 SPC x2, B-1 SGT, Intelligence Director, Intelligence Ambassador
[Holding]: Nu-7 SGT, Agency Manager

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

2 RDM, Mic spam, Combat cuffing, and one ban for macro all expired.

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?

I have previously been Director of Intel, however not for too long due to the merge with Beta-1. During this time I believe I did a good job, however, I did not fully have time to prove myself, but with the Director's promotion to O5, I believe I could have another chance at proving that I could be a good Director. As you might see DEA has a lot of problems that need to be taken care of and I want to try and fix them. Problems like inactivity and just a lacking amount of players in Cl4 positions.
I know not a lot of people appreciate the role of Dpt.Director, my dream when I started playing was to become a Dpt.Director so I became one, and now I want another chance to go at it again

What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?

I have a lot of previous experience as Beta-1, Intel Ambassador, Intel Director and now Agency Manager, I have a lot of experience in SOP and general
surface.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:

The role of the director is the most important role within the department, being in general in charge of everything. This includes setting the department in the right direction, performing the administration of personnel, appointing new agency managers, and special agents, and assisting the agency managers with their respective agencies. These are all the core responsibilities of a Director, but the main quality here is to properly represent the department, both to the foundation itself, and GOIs such as a GOC, to act as a point of first contact in case of anything happens.

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[DESTENY PERSONNEL FILE]

Last edited:
Reactions: Solaz and McFlurry

Solaz

Dec 25, 2022
China #1

+massive support

+mature
+ previous dpt director of intel
+senior cl4 experience
+ friendly and actually active
+Approachable for support and guidance
I think he would be the perfect person for the position.

-Solaz

Reactions: 'Desteny'

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Huge Support
I was there for agent desteny, ambassador desteny, and then director desteny, I believe he diserves another shot at director, seeing as, with the B-1/Intel merge, his life as director was very short lived

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
+ Support

If Desteny' were to proclaim himself Second Best within DEA, no one would dare to claim First Place. That's how good this man is!

'Desteny'

Dec 29, 2022
+ Support

If Desteny' were to proclaim himself Second Best within DEA, no one would dare to claim First Place. That's how good this man is!
After reading that a cuplle of times i still dont know what you mean by that, but still thank you!

ibby

Apr 12, 2022
+SUPPORT
Previous DoI Experience
Mature
Active than most managers
Good Interactions

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Desteny' . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.