DoIA app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23285241
Discord name: DOR (Death Of Rats)#4309
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since Beta but wasn't able to play on launch day
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Dor (Foundation name) , CI Dor (Chaos Insurgency name)
Civilian name: Civ Dor
Do you have a mic?: Dor
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
No current whitelists but i was A-1 all throughout the beta
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None on SCP RP only warns on MRP when I was brand new
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs? Because the DoiA investigates corruption and similar stuff (e.g. abuse of power) and I have had past experience with dealing with stuff like this back on MRP so I wish to use my experience to assist the foundation and its cause to its best ability.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: I have had a lot of past experience with dealing with the DoIA's jobs due to my 1 year+ as an RMP on the MRP so I have dealt with my fair share of power abusers and corruption.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The DoIA deals with Stuff like corruption and abuse of power along with managing the foundations assets and containing and interrogating possible leaks/spies
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
This question I sort of struggled with but I will attempt it nevertheless. My DoIA character was around during the first CI attack when several 05's defected, stealing several anomalies(05-4 "The Gangster", 05-7 "The Professor", 05-11 "The Keeper", and 05-12 "The Conductor" were the main defectors along with another 05 who died in the operation). He was injured by a bullet through the left shoulder and has since worked tirelessly to eliminate all traces of corruption within the foundation along with interrogating captured CI to the whereabouts of those who attacked him.

Last edited:

H20

Dec 7, 2021
- Neutral

- No RP encounters
- Hasn't put much effort into the app / lore is understandable though

Nothing against the lad, I'm sure he's great, just personally never seen him around and app is a little under polished.

- Neutral

- No RP encounters
- Hasn't put much effort into the app / lore is understandable though

Nothing against the lad, I'm sure he's great, just personally never seen him around and app is a little under polished.
Im generally on from 4pm. I have mainly been alternating between SCP, Cadet and Chemist but if you would like to have a chat later to clear anything up i should be on about 4:30. I wasn't on Tuesday due to scouts which finishes next week so my activity on a tuesday will increace

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied
Hi @{Mercs}DoR ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

Unfortunately you have not been selected to fill the position of Director of Internal Affairs. There can be multiple Directors however so please feel free to bolster your reputation within the department & the facility overall before re-applying for this position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.