Dont yall got logs?

Charlez

Aug 3, 2023
Got gunned down by 5 people and because i didnt have a clip they just said nuh uh. Dont yall got logs?

Langstädtler

Sep 19, 2023
True I was confused about this also, any other server I was on were able to look into what each party involved had, where they were and what they were doing. And here without a clip you are unable to report someone.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello, in which server did this happen?

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
For me in UK, for the first 2 or 3 Times i belived i was RDMed. Staff told me without a Clip they cant do anything.
There are 2 types of servers let me give an example.
Number one: People get away with anything as long as you don't have a clip (staff don't do detective work) this prevents users from
abusing sits and possibly getting innocent people warned.
Example number 2: Staff will do detective work, this puts more people at risk as players can
abuse these logs.

But at the end of the day.
Download medal..

Langstädtler

Sep 19, 2023
There are 2 types of servers let me give an example.
Number one: People get away with anything as long as you don't have a clip (staff don't do detective work) this prevents users from
abusing sits and possibly getting innocent people warned.
Example number 2: Staff will do detective work, this puts more people at risk as players can
abuse these logs.

But at the end of the day.
Download medal..
Medal doesn’t work at me, and Shadowplay makes my computer Freeze.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
If you could add me on discord: rushi1006, we can further talk about this.

Billy Boy

Sep 22, 2023
Got gunned down by 5 people and because i didnt have a clip they just said nuh uh. Dont yall got logs?
Say I was to start saying I was going to RDM you, and then started shooting right next to you, and then you shot me back.
I could then make a sit for RDM and claim that you RDM'd me, and since neither of us are recording, you will be warned for it because I didn't damage you, but you have damaged me.

You can easily bait people into putting something into the logs whilst making yourself look innocent.

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
I really hate warning people without any video proof
Unless there's another staff who saw it happening we can't do too much without a clip

Reactions: Kufie

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
Say I was to start saying I was going to RDM you, and then started shooting right next to you, and then you shot me back.
I could then make a sit for RDM and claim that you RDM'd me, and since neither of us are recording, you will be warned for it because I didn't damage you, but you have damaged me.

You can easily bait people into putting something into the logs whilst making yourself look innocent.
Still better to do the minimum and bring the person to the sit and just ask for both of their sides

Billy Boy

Sep 22, 2023
Still better to do the minimum and bring the person to the sit and just ask for both of their sides
I do agree with this however, an instant dismissal without first at least asking questions is dismissive to the victim

Staff should first attempt to gather both sides and if they believe that there is insufficient evidence they should then inform both of them of that fact

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
The main reason we need clips is to avoid a lie-and-truth game. But regardless of this we will ask the person about it. if he says a valid reason and no evidence can be provided the sit will be ignored/ verbal warning will be given etc

Reactions: Billy Boy