Doofster Out

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Well it's been an interesting few months here, but boy has the server dropped off and I think I'd rather dip before the drama of dumb shit gets worse.

Special Shoutouts -
@Jules - Bozo, one of the people that kept me playing out of peer pressure 100 percent

@Mickle - Should've been given Ethics smh

@Abbie - Remember when I banned you from D-Block? That's in effect again

@Ordinal - Best Pac3 user I've ever seen, worth the frame drops

@Richard - The real hive Mind

@Canoon - Arrest Feral, it'd be funny

@Wade - Put on push to talk FFS

@Cloak - I'll sing "Fuck her Gently" to you anytime bby

If I missed ya then don't take it personally, I'm writing this on a work lunch break.

Might be around to dick around, but this is likely the end. Might come back if Content Team accepts my suggestion tho (ITS BEEN MONTHS!) or NL starts treating US as equal to UK.

Love ya all, Doofster/Muhammad/Celtic/The Priest Out

Reactions: Sir Barry

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
Well it's been an interesting few months here, but boy has the server dropped off and I think I'd rather dip before the drama of dumb shit gets worse.

Special Shoutouts -
@Jules - Bozo, one of the people that kept me playing out of peer pressure 100 percent

@Mickle - Should've been given Ethics smh

@Abbie - Remember when I banned you from D-Block? That's in effect again

@Ordinal - Best Pac3 user I've ever seen, worth the frame drops

@Richard - The real hive Mind

@Canoon - Arrest Feral, it'd be funny

@Wade - Put on push to talk FFS

@Cloak - I'll sing "Fuck her Gently" to you anytime bby

If I missed ya then don't take it personally, I'm writing this on a work lunch break.

Might be around to dick around, but this is likely the end. Might come back if Content Team accepts my suggestion tho (ITS BEEN MONTHS!) or NL starts treating US as equal to UK.

Love ya all, Doofster/Muhammad/Celtic/The Priest Out

It's June, I'm really gonna fucking miss you I can't lie

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Might come back if Content Team accepts my suggestion

HI Doofster,

I understand sometime the wait for content suggestions is irritating and we are not ignoring this, it gets brought up every meeting, however rule suggestions do have to go through extra scrutiny before the Content Team can accept this, as such this is why it has been delayed significantly, changes have been made however so this should be looked into asap.

I personally as Content Lead would rather not have a suggestion sat up for so long, but the extra scrutiny sadly puts it where I cannot render a verdict until this is done.

I will say, I am sorry if you feel the US server is not given the same treatment, however I can say with certainty that this is not the case and both servers are looked into respectively from a US and UK standpoint, especially within the Content Team, you are more than welcome to reach out to me if you wish to ask any questions.

Other than that it is sad to see you go and I wish you the best with whatever you end up doing

Regards,
Yeke

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
What does this even mean...I am so tired of people saying this, it's just not true.

See you around mate, best of luck.
Was a throwaway comment, don't worry, I know the situation between the US and UK is drastically different with how some people originally portrayed and acted it out. The issue of it became just a joke of me to exclaim due to previous issues of the UK servers policies and culture being force onto the US (Meme document banning, an incident on the UK server initially being blamed on the US before it could be explained, etc). For those who read it, it is not a serious issue and more of a meme joke now, no hard feelings for it. Thanks for the wishes.

HI Doofster,

I understand sometime the wait for content suggestions is irritating and we are not ignoring this, it gets brought up every meeting, however rule suggestions do have to go through extra scrutiny before the Content Team can accept this, as such this is why it has been delayed significantly, changes have been made however so this should be looked into asap.

I personally as Content Lead would rather not have a suggestion sat up for so long, but the extra scrutiny sadly puts it where I cannot render a verdict until this is done.

I will say, I am sorry if you feel the US server is not given the same treatment, however I can say with certainty that this is not the case and both servers are looked into respectively from a US and UK standpoint, especially within the Content Team, you are more than welcome to reach out to me if you wish to ask any questions.

Other than that it is sad to see you go and I wish you the best with whatever you end up doing

Regards,
Yeke
Yes I have been told by members of the suggestion team AND server leadership about how "it is taking longer due to it being a rule suggestion", and at this point with it being MONTHs and now sitting as the most upvoted suggestion the server has, I don't think anyone cares anymore about it to be looked into.

I left not for these reasons, but of the US Servers personality and culture changing as my view on the server itself has changed too. I have gone from the lowest ranks to the O5, and now the server has just lost its fun. No longer is the server a video game where I can come home from work to chill with friends and joke around while Roleplaying the SCP Foundation, it's now a second job, and playing as an O5 during the current climate showed that as much.

Final advice, if you have a full-time job, don't bother with high positions on the server, or you'll just wake up daily to a flood of discord messages, as well as a flood of them after work.