Doom Guy's NHC Application #2 (Allowed by LTGEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): US
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Discord name: Doom Guy#2040
For how long have you played on MRP: Since July of 2022 (UK)
In what country are you located?: US | California
Time zone: PST
NATO name (regiment and rank): MPC COL Tyler "Doom Guy" Gard [-1]
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS PFC "Hellas Plantia" [Doom Guy]
Civilian name: Doom Guy
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/doom-guys-nhc-application-us.12622/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Combat jumping in July of 2022, when i didnt understand i couldnt do that
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: before the rework on ranks i was a 1SGT for RMP, after the change i held a few other roles like SSGT and MSGT. and Now im currently holding a Reg command role
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I have plenty of experience, leading wars, with leadership position, and my goal is to help the NHC Regiment as whole. I've spent a great deal of time leading wars, and have lead probably around 35-40 wars in recent times most of them with great results. Looking at my past roles I've had, shows the leadership and tactics I have that has lead me to get those roles, I've held many SNCO/CO roles (Before the rework) and Squad lead to Reg-Command. As the last part of this I wanna explain what I've seen from NHC and what I can do to help NHC. NHC has had some issues lately, losing our LTGEN not even a month in and losing Darnell (2 Reg General) while this issue is now fixed with a LTGEN and I'm hoping to fill in for both SFOD and MPC. While now its fixed at the time, This caused many issues and let some Regs down namely MPC. My goal joining NHC is to advertise these regs, give these regs the people they need, and help with the overall activity within NATO that could be a cause of NHC/Regs controlled by NHC. Another thing is to help with more strategic plays inside war and do some events outside of war as NHC currently doesn't do a lot outside of war other than sit around demanding, and I wanna change that and have some moments where people can enjoy peacetime and war as well.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
[Current]
MPC COL
STS PFC/SPC (US/UK)

[Held]
1SGT RMP
SPC IVG (UK)
SAS SSGT
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
Knowledge/Tactics
Great Leadership
Active during prime/nonprime hours Ingame and in TS
Straight to the point

Weaknesses:
Cant stand people complaining
Staff member (Could be seen as a weakness)
Could struggle on maintaining activity on weekdays during school hours.

As a side note: I'd like my Regiments to be MPC (its a must) And SFOD. as they both dont have a regimental general at this current time | I was allowed to repost this on behalf of LTGEN Julez. you may DM him to confirm

Dagger

May 6, 2022
+Support
Active
Mature
Has a lot of experience
Good Application
Would do great as NHC

Good Luck!!

TenTen

Apr 17, 2022

Application Accepted

Hello @DoomGuy
After some discussion within the NHC team, I have decided to accept your NHC application.
Please contact myself on TS or Discord to move onto your interview phase.

Regards,
LTGEN Juelz​

Status
Not open for further replies.