Dor's 2nd staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): {Mercs}DoR
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: since the day after server launch but also i was a player in the open beta.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): A-1 CSG Dor
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A CI Dor
Civilian name: Civ Dor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23285241
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If not, link all previous applications:
It is my 2nd application for SCP RP. My first can be found here also I have made 2 failed MRP NHC apps and 1 successful MRP Staff App
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have had a few AFK kicks when i have had to go for food when the server was at peak and no warnings on this server only on the MRP back when i was brand new and didn't fully understand the rules
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have spent around 6 months as a staff member on CG MRP where i reached the rank of SM and was around 1 more TM away from reaching my requirements for getting HM
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have over a years experience serving in the RMP on CG MRP with around half of that being a CO. I have also spent long amounts of time on both another SCP RP and loads of SW RP's
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I'm averaging about 3-4 hours on a school day with some exceptions for certain days where i may get a bit less or it may mean i get a bit more. (Monday and Tuesday I lose around 2 hours due to explorers/young leaders based stuff. Also i lose 1 hour on thursday and 2 hours on friday due to instrument based things)
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have a deep enjoyment with SCP RP's because I can get into the lore more and I like to help people so I wish to be able to do it on a server that I enjoy deeply so I can help others enjoy it too.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I will be able to assist in just the day to day matters along with assisting with events when required. I have a long history of playing on RP's ranging from DarkRP's from 2 reasonably well known GMod Youtubers to playing on Several serious RP servers for a decent length of time so I can see most viewpoints.

Last edited:

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons.
Staff experience.
Good rule knowledge.
Good RP.

Best of luck.

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+ Support
+ Good rule knowledge
+ Good rp interactions
+ Not a douche

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ Many great RP interactions
+ Great rule knowledge
+ Friendly and easy to get along with
+ Staff experience

Good luck DoR you will make a fantastic staff member!

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+SUPPORT

+ Active
+ Dedicated

+/- Not many interactions with

Good luck!

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hi @{Mercs}DoR,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.