Dor's Second O5 assistant app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23285241
Discord name: DOR (Death Of Rats)#4309
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since Open beta and day after server launch. (was busy during launch day)
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): A-1 LT Jerry "Dor" Seth , CI-A Dor
Civilian name: Civ Dor
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Ex- E-11 LCPL, Ex-CI-A, A-1 LT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Only some AFK kicks when I've had to go for food/other stuff. Along with a warning on MRP when I was new.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I have a dedication for my work/for any SCP-RP and aside from positive relationships with several O5 (meaning even more trust built) due to RP reasons I enjoy SCP stuff and can immerse myself into the necessary RP when required and know the relevant lore for certain operations.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: An O5 Assistants role while an O5 council member is on site is to manage tasks for them and assist in some situations. While an O5 council member is not on site their secondary role is to keep A-1 ready and prepared along with managing them to keep activity/interests up in this regiment along with enhancing their skills.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: (This is partly from my character lore in general available here)
Dor is a copy of NATO soldier [REDACTED] who was made using SCP-222 and due to this assigned the nickname Dor due to its simplicity what with [REDACTED] being a repeatedly used test subject to add to the D class and (in some cases) hosts for SCP-963. Dor continued to work within NATO for the foundation's monitoring schemes and at one point achieved LTCOL of the RMP. Upon completion of his service with the army he returned to the foundation where he joined E-11 along with doing odd jobs where possible. After a short time within E-11 and the assistance in containing several anomalies he eventually attracted the attention of Alpha-1 and joined its ranks not long after the establishment the current site. During their active time within Alpha-1 Dor has served under several O5's a large range of jobs for them along with assistance containing/protecting against several anomalies like "SCP-354 and SCP-███". During work that requires no classification as to his name the alias "Jerry Seth" is used to prevent his codename being given away.

Last edited:

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Good RP interactions
+ Good guy
+ Good work ethic

Status
Not open for further replies.