Dr Holo Bright's Executive researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holoto

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:496262594

Discord name: Holoto#2005

For how long have you played on CG SCP: about two months with 1w 4d and 26m playtime

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: UTC+1

Character name(s): Dr Holo j, Bright

Civilian name: Walter White

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 (USA) and 0-1 (UK)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 Warnings. 1 for trespassing as a civilian and 1 for RDM as a D-class but i have since tried to improve myself and informed myself on how i should conduct myself while playing on the sever.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- To put it simply I believe it is the next step for me. I have great ideas and i would like to expand my horizons as a researcher to add to that I want to help people to enjoy researching as much as i do with the right knowledge.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I am extremely dedicated to the SCP server and have always had the inspiration to help people throughout my time on the sever. Even though it wasn't my job as a researcher i would help the Jrs format their research properly and always gave the right advice to them as well as tips to help their ratings improve. some other things are:
. I have hosted 5 very successful lectures with good feed back in my time on the server
. I know how to make informative documents
. I'm very creative in my testing and strive for ideas people haven't thought of before
. I'm overall very professional in the way i conduct myself as a researcher
. I won 1st place in nebulas researcher Olympics

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- 3 I believe. A document is excellent when it has:
. A well described aim and method
. Any description and containment procedures of the specific scp
. Hypothesis
. Well documented test notes
. Addendums
. Conclusions
. After test thoughts
. transcripts
. great spelling and grammar

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Help all researchers better their documents while also reminding them about the rules and regulations that researchers abide by. I will have to grade and give feedback on documents while also making sure that nothing inappropriate gets onto scripnet. I will have to be professional in the way that i act while also building new contacts inside the research department and give lectures regularly which i have been doing both in US and UK servers

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Holo Bright, child of Jack Bright, is a researcher who climbed up the ranks after his father went missing. However, after receiving a duplication of his fathers amulet he was given immortality just like his father did all those years ago. Dr Holo Brights motivation goes up every day to once and for all gain all the knowledge of the foundation. He wants power but how far will he go?

Note: I am very dyslexic so i apologise for any spelling mistakes. :D

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support

+Is good at setting himself as a good role model to the Research team
+Mature
+Intelligent
+Good RP interactions
+Friendly

I don't really have any negatives for you Holo. I know you probably hate me Holo but you are genuinely a good guy and you are very good at you're job, well done.

Signed - xeno

Holoto

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 10, 2022
+Support

+Is good at setting himself as a good role model to the Research team
+Mature
+Intelligent
+Good RP interactions
+Friendly

I don't really have any negatives for you Holo. I know you probably hate me Holo but you are genuinely a good guy and you are very good at you're job, well done.

Signed - xeno
i dont hate you xeno dont worry bud and if you need any help with rp or research let me know

Reactions: xeno

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Holo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, poke myself or Hamster on teamspeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

• Love
Reactions: xeno
Status
Not open for further replies.