Dr. Ithresh Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithresh

Apr 23, 2022
Steam ID: Ithresh46 (STEAM_0:1:38607780)
Discord name: Dr. Ithresh (Ithresh#1144)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a week
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): Dr. Ithresh
Civilian name: Don't have a Civilian Character but if I did Isaac Haywood
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I do not have one but I am a Thaumiel VIP
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No I have not received any
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I feel like I have the experience in the SCP Lore and have been told on the server by multiple higher staff that I should fill out an application.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: Despite my short time on the server I have put in time and effort to make sure Research staff follow ethical rules and guidelines when conducting research and experiments. I also put effort into research and try to follow SCP Lore to the best of my ability.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I have turned in multiple documents as a Jr. and Regular Researcher that gotten Excellent grade, but I do not know the exact number however I do fill out a document for every experiment I have conducted.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Assist the Director of Research in maintaining standards and making sure that Research staff are aware of the correct and right way to conduct research and experiments with SCP Entities. The job is really a working supervisor type position.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: My Executive Researcher or well Dr. Ithresh would be a seasoned member of the Foundation who used his G.I. Bill from his years of service to attend the University of Maryland to achieve a Master's in Biology and Bio-Chemical Science. Following a stent of jobs with labs on the East Coast he was scouted by the Foundation for his skills and started his position at Site-83, due to the relaxed nature of the site his hard work and dedication he was noticed for promotion. As a senior researcher he was sent to Site-56, this was because he needed a fresh start from the relaxed mindset of Site-83.

Last edited:

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
+Support

Is a competent researcher and is one of the best in teaching lower ranked Researchers. And in his testing he is one of the best options I have seen to make a Executive Researcher in some time. He is not only detailed and thorough but takes the time to get stuff done correctly. I whole heartedly support this man to become an Executive Researcher. Good luck my good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.