Drew's OSA application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Oct 31, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:569993781
Discord name: Drew.#9960
For how long have you played on CG SCP:30 days an a half according to the achivement one year
In what country are you located?:algeria
Time zone: (UTC+1)
Character name(s): Drew
Civilian name:Josh mason
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- yes i do have a mic
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP 096(holding)
-MTF NU-7 SGT [LDR] (held
- MTF A-1 LCPL and SPC (held)
-MTF B-1 (held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i was banned one time in novermber 2022 for mic spam/got banned for toxicity because i was stupid and didn't watch what i was saying
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- i feel like i am the best candidate for OSA as i have been around OS and OSA before and know how to conduct my self around them how they work what they do overall + i am very responsible i never got kicked out of any regiment or any area i always follow the RP never break it and i think i am at least semi known around the site.
-also i know all of the site very well and will carry out tasks no matter how dirty long or far they are
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-an OSA's responsibility is to carry out any and all task given by the overseering council without questioning and keep an eye on everything that is happening on site to help the overseers on their duty's you can also help the leading of MTF A-1 when it's needed or when asked directly by an overseer of course and you must remain responsible and serious when executing any task and also enforce the CoC.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
ENTRY LOG # 1

SUBJECT: Sr.Researcher Drew

SUBJECT'S INFORMATIONS:

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: ██████

START OF THE LOG:.....

Researcher Drew knock's on the door and a voice can be heard say:"Come in come in". the Researcher enters but what he see's isnt what he expected.
the following the the dialogue between Researcher Drew and ██-3......

Drew: uhh i was expecting the site director where you are siting mr......

██-3: oh i know however it wasn't the director who called you Dr it was me.

Drew : ah uhh well what did you need me fo-

he was interrupted by a member of ISD who pointed his gun at him another operative sneaked behind him and searched him for weapons nothing found

Drew: well that was something you scared me mr
the ISD didnt answer

██-3: Don't worry Dr it was just for safety please step forward and take a seat

Drew did just as he was ordered

██-3: now Dr we have
had a bit of a mass breach last week from an SCP who infects people and turns them into what we call in pop culture a Zombie SCP-008

Drew: uhh i heh i dont think i remeber that...

██-3:Oh please Dr we have cameras everywhere we saw what happened

Drew: ahem uhh i i d-

██-3: you were in LCZ when the outbreak happened HCZ didn't stand a chanse due to the lack of security in there and LCZ was quickly taken by the instances of the SCP and yet you managed to survive and make your way to floor 3 now we don't know what happened in between due to the main generator being downed so the main part of the site was barely visible so how about you tell me everything that happened.

██-3 grabbed a pen and prepared himself to write what Dr Drew was going to say

Drew: well i guess there is no point in lying to you either even tho you don't have clear footage

██-3: it would be preferred if you didn't Dr.

Drew: "sigh" Well when i heard the "zombie" noises i rushed to core sector as i knew they would be closing the doors soon little did i know it wasn't going to happen as most CL4 personnel were either too far or already dead so i ran to our dormitory and quickly opened the door got in and closed it behind me there were some researchers in there hiding too but not many i knew something bad happened to everyone else.

██-3: mhm and how did you make your way to Floor 3 Dr

Drew: well sir i was getting to it i felt that our dormitory wouldn't be safe for ever it would be just a matter of time before the instances made it there and tore the door open so i got out and told the others if anyone wanted to come with me they are welcome no one came i did my best not to get detected by the instances avoiding them or waiting in the bathrooms until they cleared the way and i say ALL the doors were torn open by the things and since i didn't know how strong they were or how they even functioned i just tried not to make any noises teslas were off for obvious reasons and ill i could do is just crawl slowly through the half eaten body's and blood of other site staff until i found the elevator i thought it was the elevator to floor 2 but since the sign was obscured by blood and the lack of lights just didnt help i took it without knowing where i was going and noticed that the ride was a bit longer than usual but i told my self it was just the lack of main energy source that slowed the elevator however when the doors opened i realized that it wasn't floor 2 but another area i have never been to.

██-3: ok and how did you make your way INTO floor 3

Drew: Well the glass Doors were shattered and the main door in was open with the keypad being broken not a torn door this time i went in expecting a breach shelter or another exit to the back but no it was a T shaped hallway with doors almost everywhere one of the rooms had it door left open an-

██-3: and you went in to explore and found our server room and hid stayed there for a grand total of 3 hours wich was right after the reinforcement arrived and exterminated the threat how ever you stayed there even after everyone was ordered to be in the lower parts of the site

Drew: umm yeah i was just umm well not sure if everything was really back to order or no so i stayed there until i saw a group of 2 men in black suits enter with 7 of those ISD with them i left when 2 ISD's were sent to get an engie to fix the broken doors i waited until no one was looking and until the ISD operatives left the floor called the elevator back and left i thought i was undetected and when i made my way back to LCZ it was like nothing happened most of the doors were fixed and no one was shocked or talking about the whole thing it was kind of scary as if i was the only one who lived through that.

██-3: Well Dr that is because we amnesticated the lower area's of the site the reason why we asked everyone to be there.

Drew's Heart skipped a Few beats when he realised who he was stuck with in that room

██-3: And even tho you knew by logic where you were after stepping foot in there you still chose to look into one of the computers in the server room who had information about all the SCP's kept by the foundation even the ones who were above your clearance level and secret info's about All the MTF's even the one that the two gentle men behind you are part of and about the ethics committee and us.

Drew started shacking and tried to get a few words out but couldn't he was too scared to even look the man in the eyes

██-3: and since it has been exactly 9 days since it happened any and all amnestics wouldn't do enough to make you forget it's a sad end Dr and thinking that if you just went down that elevator everything would have been fine

the two ISD behind the Dr then point their guns at him when the man in the directors chair picks up his radio and listen's to what is said through it and says...

██-3: well Dr today seems to be your lucky day since you have a lot of information we could perhaps have a great use for you but we must discuss it until then i don't want any of this conversation out you have been able to keep a big secret for a week i trust you are able to keep and even bigger one for a bit longer.

Dr Drew is shocked and as he tries to say a word the man stops him and say

██-3: No you don't have a say about your possible new transfer until we meet if we ever do again Dr Drew.

END OF THE LOG.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shida Kayn

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
+SUPPORT
- Mature
- friendly
- active
- professional
- good interaction

MTF Alpha-1 CPT Meliodas Wrath

SCP RP Head moderator

Reactions: Drew

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Drew . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.